6 cabs in built in wardrobe, 500w LED, perpetual, coco DTW

Looks good DrDank.
Its my first time running with a SCROG net and I just flipped the switch yesterday. I read on threads that some poeple say not to fill it more then 75% before flowering. Apparently its a mistake. Most likely because of the 2 weeks stetch period that you will need to fight with LST some more. Also iv noticed some moisture between leafs that are sitting on top of each other at night time. With micro scrog setups its always harder to acheive proper air flow in small spaces. Defoliation helps but once they start budding if they too tight together…Maby moisture problems can happen.

Id say my scrog is 90% full right now. Hopefully I dont regret filling it 100%.
Since our 2 grow should finish around same time. Its will be interesting to see.

Heres OG Kush. Good BC cut thats been grown industrially for years.

5 Likes

Just knocked this together this morning.

The net pot is 8" x 8" and about 5" tall, should hold around 6-7 litres, the plan is to fill it with about 4ltrs of coco. I’ll seal up the top two inches of holes with silicone so that I can dump my nutes in without it leaking. The net pot is about an inch off the ground so that I can slide a drip tray underneath. Hoping to set up irrigation for multiple daily watering. I’m going to attach my screen to this thing so that I can remove the plant and screen from the cab together for maintenance.

4 Likes

@FourGreenThumbs : Hey mate, thanks for stopping by! I think it all depends how much the plant stretches, that determines how much you should fill your screen in veg. This is my first attempt at scrogging and I’ve got a good idea of what I need to do next time to not only fill the screen, but fill the cab too (vertically).

1 Like

Chopped one of Doc Holiday earlier this week, 10 weeks since flipping the lights to 12/12.

14 Likes

Also chopped the two unknown GPS. Not sure what happened to these two, looks like I had the nutes too hot and burnt the shit out of them. Hopefully I can trim all the dead leaf off and get them looking better.

10 Likes

That Doc. Holiday faded out nicely. :+1::seedling:

Yeah, turned a really nice color, love it.

Chopped the second one last night. Decided to hang the whole plant to slow the drying. The first plant is already in the jar and sitting at 70% RH, will burp it down to 60%. The buds are tiny, they really shrink a lot. Will be interesting to see what it yields.

14 Likes

I wish my Sky Warden hadn’t died. Was looking forward to it. Have too much other to grow for now, but gotta try some of it and Chickasaw Cooler.

such beautiful colors!