7 different Regular plants at once

5 Likes

4 Likes

I dropped 15 seeds last night. @Oldtimerunderground @Papalag and @lefthandseeds . And some female seeds. I do have a few autos. @TestOfOath autos. I was very impressed with those. I was almost gonna give them away. I had a friend that I got the poison seeds from. He’s only going to get a few. Lol peace

4 Likes

Had a picture of my when I played football. Lol.

13 Likes

That’s my fast dry method. Window screen with a big fan underneath and then another window screen on top I can dry in about three days.

7 Likes

If I remove all the stems makes it easy.

1 Like

Good morning @Hemp :grinning:

What did you decide on?? :grin:

1 Like

All 3 of the flavors you sent me. @Papalag his stuff. @lefthandseeds black Lebanon.

2 Likes

I’ll post the seeds. I have them tagged.

2 Likes

@Automatik from chitownseeds.com

5 Likes

I’m running 20 plants this round. More that that is a bit much. I’m almost ready for my new room. Had some help yesterday. It’s nice to have some friends. I have a new grow area as well. I hope. If not this one is getting cleaned. Moved around some. Most of the Materials I found around on the side of the road. Some doors make nice walls.

3 Likes

Woo hoo a tagged grow by hemp

Whoops they fell tags are all gone :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

The sweet Insanity looks killer bro

1 Like

That’s what happens when you transplant in the dark. Haaa. Maybe I’ll get this one right. Lol there’s nothing wrong with what I’ve grown just pulled a little early. I did figure out some reasons why I was having such a high Rh. Had to stand back and look. I am worried about hurricane season though.

1 Like

Good morning to you. Thanks.

Garbage bags lol that’s a first

I don’t overthink things like most people do when growing this weed, I keep it simple folks…

9 Likes

I have use freezer bags . @PhilCuisine i’ll have to find the pictures .

2 Likes

Are they black? I got my black garbage bags from my 2nd. hydro store the Dollar Tree…the price was just right and it works for me, no algae :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Clear they didn’t get mold or algae. It was temporary. Easy for transplanting.

1 Like
12 Likes