7 different Regular plants at once

11 Likes

11 Likes
9 Likes

They should have finished . Bugs. I’ll get them another week. The one I might take down. Doesn’t have many leaves. I ready to drop some more. I need these to finish. Get a good cleaning. Change it around some.

1 Like
13 Likes
8 Likes

4 left. Ready for the next grow. About the end of July. Got some nice flavors.

2 Likes
11 Likes

Nice nugs @Hemp, they’re all beauties. I have to grow a lot of bud or the kids and my wife would smoke it all and leave me the scraps.

2 Likes
7 Likes

The last of this show. Thanks for the support. I’ll open back up a few topics. My next run will be soon.

2 Likes

What a beautiful sight !!
The bounty was fruitful
The growers thumb was strong
:seedling::seedling:

1 Like

So I did a seed order a minute back. They where short a seed pack. I asked for another pack of the project 25 and look what I got for dc seed exchange.

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to my next run. Going to be great.

1 Like

I have crosses of these

I never ran them I’ll be watching

1 Like

Some is for giving. No my next run is you and @lefthandseeds and @Oldtimerunderground . Then I’m running some new stuff. @TestOfOath and @Eagles009 there stuff. And some Vietnam cross I got from dang I can’t remember.

4 Likes

As long as it’s a heat wave I’m not doing much. I got the bugs for some dirt that I had some clones that I have received from someone. It was only in a few plants. I killed them right away. It did stress a few out because of the treatment and also the flip for day to night I don’t believe it went as well as it did last year.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Purple Goat. image. Nice looking. I copied it.

3 Likes