6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Thank you :rofl: there wasn’t one before, butt… I will write it into the story. The story will also include a TI 99/4a with a the speech synthesizer cartridge to tell stories of the past and give instructions to the nomads. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And now… a picture you won’t find anywhere else on OverGrow.

The ten med. stickers have arrived.

20 Likes

What is the future of OverGrow… VROG! In one grow, the past, present and future.

6 Likes

So dopeeee

Overgrow the Virtual World!

puff puff pass

4 Likes

thnx @LemonadeJoe @moderators & you man @Heliosphear

OverGrow the world!!!

5 Likes

This is the medium size grow kit prize unpacked.

Mrs. Helios took a immediate liking to the water can with a sprayer, the contents repacked and taped shut and then put in the closet with a blanket thrown over it with a old smelly jacket on top… I think it’s safe.

21 Likes

Shout out to @Zanzibar your OG sticker ships Friday. :sunglasses: Don’t cook it. :grinning:

Thursday OG 72 hour sticker winner will be announced, with a dibs for a small sticker and the AC Infinity tent prize reveal. Got a busy day, so it will be all in one post.

Good nite OG.

13 Likes

OVERGROW THE WORLD. Been a minute since I’ve actually been on got alot of catching up to do, have missed this place.

5 Likes

oh man @roosterhash this is the best picture ever! (sorry for the late response) i never would’ve thought there’d be a picture of something like this, but that’s the internet for you eh? thank god for that adult safe search filter. you had it turned on, right?.. right?! :stuck_out_tongue: do you have roosters or chickens by the way? where’d roosterhash come from anyways?

hit me up with your details in a pm and i’ll send off a clutch of seeds to you.

3 Likes

I can easily see myself admiring and misting my garden, ignorant to the fact that I have been watering my socks for the last five minutes.

That is a cool design though :rofl:

6 Likes

I as well took an immediate liking to the water can/sprayer.

3 Likes

Pretty damn cool! Overgrow the world!

4 Likes

Overgrow the World!

14 Likes

BOYAKA BOYAKA!!!

3 Likes

Heh heh, sometimes the internet actually delivers! Oh, the safe search filter? Sad to report, I forgot that… most of the rest of that image search was cock rings… I’m think I’m gonna start getting some really weird ad popups.
Yes, we keep lots of chickens on my family farm where I’m growing — Mostly for eggs, we do about 10doz. a day when the ladies are peak performance. I picked the name to honor the source of all the lovely chickenshit I get to use for compost!

8 Likes

@Rhai88 congratulations! You have won a medium OverGrow sticker!

@Kasper0909 congratulations! You have won a medium OverGrow sticker!

It’s wake and medicate Thursday, Mango G13 from the exspencery on the tray and my new bong from smoke cartel has arrived.

AC Infinity prize has arrived

I’m dropping seeds for poppin today and doing yard work, back later to update VROG grow. No work today. Called in sick when the bong arrived. :rofl:

ReikoX dibs protocol engaged, the next OG that posts “OverGrow the world with love.” Wins a small OverGrow sticker.

Have a great day, be good to yourself.

24 Likes

OverGrow the world with love

9 Likes

Someone grab this slap+!!!

4 Likes

Winner! The small stickers arrive tomorrow, will ship Monday.

10 Likes

CONGRATS @Rhai88 & @Kasper0909 !!!

:partying_face:

7 Likes

Nice @Rhai88 congrats!

4 Likes