6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

I as well took an immediate liking to the water can/sprayer.

3 Likes

Pretty damn cool! Overgrow the world!

4 Likes

Overgrow the World!

14 Likes

BOYAKA BOYAKA!!!

3 Likes

Heh heh, sometimes the internet actually delivers! Oh, the safe search filter? Sad to report, I forgot that… most of the rest of that image search was cock rings… I’m think I’m gonna start getting some really weird ad popups.
Yes, we keep lots of chickens on my family farm where I’m growing — Mostly for eggs, we do about 10doz. a day when the ladies are peak performance. I picked the name to honor the source of all the lovely chickenshit I get to use for compost!

8 Likes

@Rhai88 congratulations! You have won a medium OverGrow sticker!

@Kasper0909 congratulations! You have won a medium OverGrow sticker!

It’s wake and medicate Thursday, Mango G13 from the exspencery on the tray and my new bong from smoke cartel has arrived.

AC Infinity prize has arrived

I’m dropping seeds for poppin today and doing yard work, back later to update VROG grow. No work today. Called in sick when the bong arrived. :rofl:

ReikoX dibs protocol engaged, the next OG that posts “OverGrow the world with love.” Wins a small OverGrow sticker.

Have a great day, be good to yourself.

24 Likes

OverGrow the world with love

9 Likes

Someone grab this slap+!!!

4 Likes

Winner! The small stickers arrive tomorrow, will ship Monday.

10 Likes

CONGRATS @Rhai88 & @Kasper0909 !!!

:partying_face:

7 Likes

Nice @Rhai88 congrats!

4 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear :pray::grinning: you make OverGrow an even more amazing place to be part of.

10 Likes

well that just my day! Love it!! Thanks so much @Heliosphear

4 Likes

to all those who won seed packs from me, my wife is heading to the postal oriface right now.
cheers!! :slight_smile: and enjoy the :fire:

10 Likes

Thanks and thank your wife for making the run from me! :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

hehehe she is my Task Rabbit. LOL
I am not mobile at the moment due to a crash couple months ago.
Should be on crutches in a couple weeks though!! Can’t wait to be back on my feet and getting out to the garden.

11 Likes

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

8 Likes

Ouch! Sorry to hear that.

I get anxiety everytime I get on the road these days, people are too complacent and don’t realize they are driving 3000lb machines going faster than a human can run.

Glad to hear you’re on the mend! :vulcan_salute:

Much love, oh and

Overgrow the World!

11 Likes

Mrs Helios and I are very glad the accident didn’t take you away from your family. In hope of assisting your return to the garden and let OverGrow show you our thanks for being a part of the community. Please PM me an address to receive a medium size OverGrow sticker.

Keep getting better, Thank you for sharing your seeds.

17 Likes

Heal up SHSC. The rehab is everything.

7 Likes