7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

@Pigeonman Winner! Buuttttt here’s the things Now that you have put in seeds to be given away at this event, you receive a sticker and magnet automatically. Would you like to give your winning sticker and magnet too?

12 Likes

Nice job @Pigeonman!! Congratulations

5 Likes

:clap: Congrats!

3 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws OMG I won Hash Plant Sensi seed packs? :sunglasses:
Back to work, seeyah tonight.

6 Likes

all i know is i love peaches… and i like to eat them … :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

:laughing: that’s what I found… in 2016…

5 Likes

wow amazing garden bro. pretty jealous you have such a beautiful yard

6 Likes

This is one heck of a anniversary party your throwing man! Great job to you and all the donors. You all are great

3 Likes

I’m gonna say: @CanuckistanPete enjoy your sticker and magnet growmie!

Thanks @Heliosphear !

:v:

12 Likes

Hey man, …looks to each side. Same here :wink:

4 Likes

Wow! Thanks @Pigeonman much appreciated!!!

13 Likes

What real man doesnt like to bury his nose :yum:

3 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::champagne::tada::confetti_ball: to all winners so far! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :crossed_fingers::wink::four_leaf_clover::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Shit think I missed some stuff already. Ok time to pull up a chair to this thread finally.

3 Likes

What’s strawberry rhubarb? I’ve heard of rhubarb and strawberry and rhubarb pie but never strawberry rhubarb. Does it have a sweeter taste? I know it’s probably sour af but is there sweet as well.

Beautiful gardens Og’ers

10 Likes

Just a couple simple pictures of my small garden and a mullien plant I grew, some of which I smoked.

15 Likes

How do you like the mullien? I’ve heard good things. Been wanting to try it.
It’s all over here by me
Do you dry it? I’m assuming yes .
How do you prepare it to smoke?
@Natea

6 Likes

It’s good for wounds and makes a decent hand drill spindle :wink:

6 Likes

i grow a mustache just for the flavour savour!

4 Likes

I just put whole leaves it a paper bag for a week, then used a grinder and put it in my pipe. I thought it would make me cough but I actually like it. I mix it in with buds every now and then and it seems to make it smoother. Mostly I just use it by itself for my asthma. Pretty interesting stuff!

9 Likes