7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Ever push a safety pin through a piece of cardboard square.Stick a big piece of hash on the pinhead.Light it on both sides let it get burning and cover it with a glass .Stick a straw in your mouth and crack the glass and suck up all the smoke.haa haa

5 Likes

I smoke from a pin under a glass quite often, it’s one of the best ways.

Love me some hash

Edit not my entry btw

18 Likes

29 Likes

Front:

Back:

Skill level: fronts the Japanese Philharmonic Orchestra

:metal:

19 Likes

3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome got a wiki going for fem auto F6 cookies all is welcome to play tell all your friends will run till 7pm tomorrow my time (east coast) happy Saturday to everyone

16 Likes

@KAB a lot goin on here too

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed has added 10 packs of 10 seeds of Thunder Rose (reg/photo) To the contest prize list.

@GallacreekD66 your shirt is in production.

@MoBilly Your shirt arrives here Monday for Quality check, Tuesday it will be shipped to you with tracking number and a surprise inside. :sunglasses:

With the addition of seeds from JPS the prize list for pets and smoking/vaping will have seeds added, update tomorrow.

A thread for the OverGrow Podcast will open next week, hope to seeyah there.

Keep on smokin! Have a great day. :sunglasses: ^tray by @Bobgrows with my picture^

24 Likes

Hell yeah, I will now have to buy two clones this fall.

watching-you

8 Likes

I’m looking forward to an early Christmas. LOL
:rofl:
Thanks @Heliosphear !

5 Likes

WHY AM I STILL OUTA LIKES!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Welcome to my life…

4 Likes

@Rhai88 tag me plz when the 7yr sticker is up for grabs via game or something. I just want the stickers lol :laughing: need more for the tent.

8 Likes

Those babies will be here Monday! I will definitely let people know but I only had 10 made so. Extra exclusive lol may have to have some weird fun with those. Maybe @Heliosphear and I can figure something to do with them.

9 Likes

Glad you enjoyed @mainerJ

@Pawsfodocaws
cool to have in common with OGers.

positive vibes to you guys :green_heart:

2 Likes

This is awesome! So glad the OG podcast will still be happening! Great work mate!

6 Likes

Ding! Ding!! Ding!!!
IMG_2202
IMG_2203
IMG_2201

Congratulations @mainerJ , @beardedvet222 , @Ottafish you have won 2 2023 Anniversary each and a pack of seeds to be chosen by you from the Secret Seed Vault Tap root cellar. @mainerJ you will receive your invitation first.

What is the Secret of the Vault? Each person who chose to give up their sticker and Magnet to pick seeds from the vault… got the sticker and the magnet anyway. :grin: I’ve got 50 more 2023 anniversary stickers to give out in the next 10 days.

Updated Prize list for Pets:
Pets

1. 15 seed pack Blueberry Quest @buckaroobonsai , 5 seed pack Kandy kush @GEMI-CONNECT616 , 1- 10 seed pack Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto #57 Blood Orange Haze S2 (Auto Fem) @Pigeonman , 1 Pucks (fem) Auto Strawberry CheeseCake @3rdgengrower , 1 pack Scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269 , 1 pack of Thunder Rose (reg/photo) @JohnnyPotseed
  2. 15 seed pack Blueberry Quest @buckaroobonsai , 1-10 seed pack Peanut Butter Ballz F1(Peanut Butter Breath F2 x Chocolate Chunk) (Photo Reg) @Pigeonman , 1 pack of UFS#18 f2 - master Thai @TopShelfTrees1 , 1 pack Scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269 , 1 pack of Thunder Rose (reg/photo) @JohnnyPotseed
  3. 5 seed pack gojigum @Greenfingers ,1-5 seed PACK KANDY KUSH @GEMI-CONNECT616 , 1 pack IceCream Punch - 5 REG seeds @NDNCHILD , 1 pack Casey Jones x Willy G Lebanese @Elpolloloco , 1 Flip Sativa or hybrid Mystery Strain from late 70s @OhNo555 , 1 pack Scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269 , 1 pack Chunky’s Bagseeds Scoutbreath #2 F3 by Strawberry Hill SC @SHSC-1
  4. 5 seed pack Sweet Smile @patsnumone , 1 pack 10 regular seeds, Chunky’s Bagseeds Pimp Juice, F3 by Strawberry Hill SC. @SHSC-1 , 1 pack Scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269 , 1 puck Molokai frost (reg) @Greenfingers , 1 Pack “Cheese” @THCeed
  5. @ix3u 1 each of the 3 6packs, 1 Pack Terpnado (CoastalBlueberryXBOGjrSourGrape) @Heliosphear , 1 Pack Mystery Regular Mix @THCeed , 1 pack Scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269 , 1 pack of red lazerlite - antenna seeds @TopShelfTrees1

Voting on OG Pets Closes Monday at 4:20 PM EST, Winners will be Announced After Closing.
Voting for Smoking/Vaping/Making/Taking Starts Tuesday Morning. Working on updated Prize list for this Category.

PodCast equipment Arrives today, (What? Mrs. Helios expedited the shipping) pictures will be provided. @Rhai88 and I had a conversation last night about who to interview for the first show and interviews to follow. We put together a list of names, if you receive a private message from me this afternoon, your name is on the list.

27 Likes

Congrats winners!! Thanks @Heliosphear u da man!

4 Likes

Congratulations @mainerJ , @beardedvet222 , @Ottafish

7 Likes

Congrats my bud @ix3u
Congratulations to all winners!

4 Likes