7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

@Rhai88 thanks for your generosity! Killin it!

Good luck all!

4 Likes

@Rhai88 …you are awesome, thanks AGAIN for real…ang good luck everyone!

4 Likes

I’m sorry…I’m new… should I delete and add to bottom? If you want #3 you got it brother…no problem over here, I messed up

4 Likes

Just be more careful and read how to use the wiki. There was a link posted earlier. Keep it og dude

6 Likes

I’ve found that if I’m in editing the wiki on Android tablet. It says editing error… I stop and cancel my edit… And wait.
Hope this helps.

2 Likes

No do not edit again. It was fixed but please just be sure to read the Wiki Etiquette page that way you get a solid understanding of how they work. If ever you’re promted ANYTHING while trying to save an edit hit CANCEL and try again.

WIKI ETIQUETTE ← check it out here!

8 Likes

My apologies…even after reading I messed up. From now on I’ll keep adding to the bottom…

4 Likes

Same on my galaxy 22. The edit button changes to ‘overwrite edit’ as well

3 Likes

My apologies again, I got it

2 Likes

No need to apologize to me man. Just saying this stuff happens, knowledge prevents it :wink:

3 Likes

received_632802155319381

8 Likes

No worries man!

3 Likes

Woot thank you! Happy Cannaversary everyone!!
:partying_face: :partying_face: :green_heart:
bow-bowing

10 Likes

Man, those magnets are so ripe! My refrigerator is screaming out for one. How do I get one without winning something by chance? Can I donate seeds? I’ve got lots of my own crosses I could give away. Sorry, sometimes the flow of information on this side is just a tidal wave and it’s hard to figure out.

4 Likes

Double deuce. I like it. Good luck everyone. Really interested in some of those strains. Thanks @Rhai88

4 Likes

YES… that helps, I’m on android and it doesn’t show anything but what you said. Now I know…thanks

3 Likes

Damn, I’m totally missing today’s party.
Gotta get my hands on a new sticker, lol.
Congratulations to all you winners out there!
@killabud - send me them deets. :wink:
Great job @Heliosphear and @Rhai88. Thank you.

Happy canniversary Overgrow! :smiley:

10 Likes

That cannaversary phrase is sticky idnt it @Heliosphear :wink:

5 Likes

Overgrow The World …anybody know about 1971 Columbian Gold ,if you please , oldschoolgenetics You can smell across the room…Peace…

5 Likes

If that’s something that you’re looking for, you should pop in over here

Everyone is very willing to help out our fellow growers quite frequently. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes