7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

With cotton Ive found first couple times hand wash in cold water and then hang dry. It will stop any color bleed and will help the cotton hold it’s shape.

2 Likes

Congratulations @Loggershands @donuchee & @Bobgrows y’all OG’rs deserve it:). Have a great weekend and thanks again @Rhai88 for your generosity plus bringing people together and spreading joy…for real

6 Likes

@420noob Congratulations Winner! You are now the proud owner of my very last 4x4 Hologram High till I die.

Thank You @patsnumone for showing your sticker and magnet set and letting me know it arrived. You earned it OG, Thank you for providing prizes for the 7 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party.

Good Night OverGrow, be good to yourself.

sweeping the floor and turns out the grow light

26 Likes

Good Morning :wink:

1 Like

She thinks she is a Giraffe. Any chance she gets she snatches her a nibble. This Casey Jones male is her dedicated plant to snack on. She eats off of it but would rather the off limits plants to the freely given. I’ve got kitty nip growing that she passes up in favor of the canna plants.

27 Likes

What’s that? @CADMAN and I are hosting a smol server auction with an exclusive to OG genetics release with trading cards & custom seed coins? :thinking:

:grin:

15 Likes

Waaaahoooo There’s gold in them there pucks!!! @Pigeonman and @CADMAN Thank you so very much for supporting OverGrow and being two of the most Outstanding OG’s.

13 Likes

High Till I Die T-shirt Update.
7 shirts Ordered, $66 raised to Support OverGrow
Both USA and Canada Shipping is now Free!

You can find a review of the shirt here:

11 Likes

outta likes lol
so here ya go cuz
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Just an awesome Tee!

9 Likes

@Heliosphear
Got anything in a triple x or a double xx long?

4 Likes

Man I would 1000% buy one of those but with the tree of life image

4 Likes

There’s no way I can squeeze my big ass into one but it was way too cool not to order. I figure I’ll proudly display it on the wall unless someone talks me out of it.

6 Likes

I’d want to wear it. It’s just too dang cool not to. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Email has been sent to Sticker Mule to ask about a price range for 3XL and 2XLT if available.

@Franklin Excellent Idea, Thank You.

You can now Order any on these logo’s on a T-shirt

It’s $20 for the T-shirt and Logo of Your Choice and a $5 donation to support OverGrow. Sizes available Small - 2XL.
Color of Shirt Available:
IMG_2048
Now with Free shipping to USA and Canada.

14 Likes

XLT Or XXLT over here. My biggest problem is proportionately I’m longer in body than leg. So almost all shirts are too short.My wife who is about 50/50 body/ leg has a longer inseam but is 2 inches shorter than me. Neanderthal is strong in my line.

4 Likes

Ding! Ding! Ding!
IMG_2053
Congratulations @Radicle_Reefer
IMG_2054
Congratulations @Franklin
IMG_2055
Congratulations @Panamajock
Each one of you have won a 2023 Anniversary Sticker and Tree of Life Magnet, you can chose to keep your prize of Trade it for a Trip to the secret seed Vault 13 strains available.

Mrs. Helios is cookin up catfish, hush puppies, rice and broccoli and cheddar bay biscuits… I gotta go, be back later to see who chose to Enter the Secret Seed Vault on the Other Side.

Here is the first Video I made, my friend and yours…

29 Likes

4 Likes

Damn, no fat kid sizes?!? :rofl:

5 Likes

A Chronicle of My Journey to The Vault

Beckoned, I traversed the distance through countless galaxies and what seemed to be many instant light years of stunning wonder until, appearing at first as a small particle of being in the furthest reach of the unknown, a figure began taking shape. As the celestial distance closed with a sweeping quickness the figure appeared shrouded in a deep cerulean glow forming a mantle around the subject, whose crisply blazing eyes animated a lively amber from within. It was then I realized the cerulean glow and the figure were a single being - that the being and the luminescence were one - and that there is only one cosmic entity possessing eyes like the dance of a sunburst.

It was @heliosphear, whose magnetism had escaped me from the gravity of the Earth and threaded a needle’s path with timeless lightning through the vast into reality’s furthest reach. A single word “Thevault” was somehow present in the crystalline atmosphere, and Helio, following my confused attention to the word, quickly inserted the cursor between the ‘e’ and the ‘v’, and with a single alchemical stroke of the space bar performed the magic of one non-word into two real ones, “The Vault” – It was then that the reason for my summons became clear.

Entering The Vault through massive doors hewn from celestial timbers, the engulfment into the space was complete with the aroma lifting in thin grey strands from The Eternally Cherried Joint on a polished stone table in the center of the cavernous arena. Other beings somehow made their presence felt, small lives, with immense potential in their furious souls. Helio drew us closer to the table and gestured toward its surface that was neatly strewn with packages of those homuncular but potent beings.

Words rumbled inward from the The Vault’s round walls “By dint of random number generation you are hereby invited to acquire one pack of beans (by which I mean seeds) of your choosing, and you may choose now.” I thought The Vault’s parenthetical was unnecessary (and redundant), but the message was clear, there was a decision to make. I conferred with Helio on the matter, and an arrangement was made.

Turning together to leave, after a few strides the walls rumbled again, this time gently “the door is over there guys”, and glancing backward we realized we had lost our bearings in the haze from The Eternally Cherried Joint, turned, and drifted out through the heavy doors.

I made it home no problem, as did Helio.

Anyway, travels aside, as for the “arrangement” we made, it would be a while before I could get to these, so I thought I would give someone else a chance to visit The Vault and choose a pack, and the spot will go to the newest member of OG to have posted in this thread as of this post. Chime in here if you think you are in the running!

20 Likes

Well I guess this means I’ll just have to send u some more money soon. Awesome. Ordered the high till I die but gotta have an overgrow the world with love tree as well.

3 Likes