7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Thank you for remembering!!! I didn’t see my name on the list lol. I was confused. I don’t want to double up. I would like @Illicitmango to enjoy this magnet and slap.

9 Likes

I think a lot of people are winning!!!
Welcome to the club my people!

5 Likes

Winner @Pawsfodocaws gives 2023 anniversary sticker and tree of life magnet to @Illicitmango

7 Likes

@Heliosphear I’m even for real getting the magnet tattooed :rofl: perfect spot for it.

2 Likes

What a GR8 OG move @Pawsfodocaws on the pass to @Illicitmango congratulations on the win bro! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Congrats to everyone!

Thanks @Heliosphear :boom: :sunglasses:
Hope everyone has a great week!

2 Likes

Thanks man. Gotta keep it og

2 Likes

The sharing is what makes this community rock 🪨!:star_struck::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks for getting me on there man.!

2 Likes

i wish my garden had something nice to show…there are way more beautiful gardens, and indoor tents then i can show. great luck to the entries…overgrow the world…

3 Likes

pretty sure i missed the dibs list…loolll,have an amazing week brother…

1 Like

Come on now, you can post a flower in a pot, a house plant whatever you want.
Missed on the dibs list? Going back to search.

2 Likes

you rock man, truly an amazing sprit…once i grow up a little bit more on here, i plan to be just like the og’s i am learning from…you are pretty high on the list…doug has been amazing, and really th community has been true, and real…
i have heard stories about some of the past experiences with og’s colliding, and hating, but i am not seeing that on anything i have been a part of…truly love the help, and appreciate what you guys really do on here…

4 Likes

here will be my garden entry

this is growing in my greenhouse love to say once again,…OVERGROW THE WORLD OG’s

12 Likes

I don’t see a dibs for you, buuuuut you are a prize provide so you automatically get a 2023 Anniversary Sticker and Tree of Life Magnet.

I’m outta likes and time to post, back later to ring the bell. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

have some of my likes,you need them, and deserve as many as you can provide…lolol,thanks again @Heliosphear

5 Likes

Wow, double winner Monday is going to change my opinion of Monday’s in general. Thanks so much @Heliosphear .

9 Likes

Oh wow, thank you @Pawsfodocaws I sincerely appreciate it brother!
Thank you as well @Heliosphear

9 Likes

Hi @Heliosphear,

I would like this one to be my garden entry.

Many thanks for the fun :sunglasses::house_with_garden::+1:

Cheers,
Loggershands

8 Likes

Thank you big @Heliosphear
For sure a big and cool event!
Thanks by all.
Sour grape and till i die sticker landed this week. Thank you again.

3 Likes