7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Yes you did

3 Likes

This is my grandpa’s garden. He likes his tomatoes :joy:

I’m not entering it, I just wanted to share while I’m out here.

15 Likes

Hot winter!

15 Likes

@Heliosphear I edited my pic post to have my one entry for garden and one for pets.

3 Likes

I wanted to thank @Heliosphear and Overgrow for doing these. Thanks @buckaroobonsai for giving me your sticker. I get so caught up with my own shit. I find it hard to follow every post I would like too. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

11 Likes

My first grow since mid eighties is my garden entry thought it would be nice to share it as an entry. Even though I only got 14g dry it was a success to me. 🫤

20 Likes

@Heliosphear I’m in put me on the list please. Lithops I got 3 months ago

10 Likes

Growing stones rock! Or living stones whatever you want to call them

6 Likes

Here is my garden entry. The first Carolina Reaper this year getting in the mood.

:seedling: :hot_pepper:

15 Likes

This is what I’d like as my garden entry to be… my flowering 1 and 4 month old peach scotch bonnet.

@Heliosphear

16 Likes

@Heliosphear so my little Venus flytrap bloom is my entry.

21 Likes

Here’s one for me:

18 Likes

14 Likes

Little puffball? Or a different kind?

3 Likes

Immature puffball. I took the picure before I mowed it an the older black/brown puffballs. The way the light and shade was looking in the yard I thought it might make a good picture.

4 Likes

When you forget a couple cucumbers… :grin:

11 Likes

@HollySun91 you’re disqualified for living in paradise :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I just told my wife we are going to come stay with you for awhile!

Hope I’m not too late for an actual garden shot! @Heliosphear

12 Likes

I had a GD for our goats. Here name was Baby

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

@Kasper0909 tinylittlecontest has chosen you as the winner! Dm me your deets!
Thanks again to @firehead for replacing contest kitty with this contest site. Super easy no overwrites if someone messes up it just effects them and you get a nice email after set time with winner!

24 Likes
  1. Gallacreekd
2 Likes