7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

4 hours 15 mins and I got half way through. These edibles are kicking in hard now. Looks like it’ll live to burn another day, most likely the next day. Tomorrow. I snuffed it in a jar.

13 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws I am so very upset right now, angry with myself… Cannaversary! :laughing: Ahhh well there’s always next year 2024 Cannaversary. :sunglasses:

The people who have entered their pet pictures.
@Whatnow
@NDNCHILD
@HomegrownVABudz
@freed111
@Rhai88
@jessethestoner
@MoBilly
@Pawsfodocaws
@insaneyanish
@Cannaology
@Natea
@LzBoy
@OnePassionateGrower
@LowenderMN
@OhNo555
@SHSC-1 <—— Note to self: Only Wants Stickers :v:
@Pigeonman
@Illicitmango
@CanuckistanPete
@patsnumone
@SEMOActivist
@420noob
@Bobgrows
@Hashpants
@Not-Notjosh
@Kasper0909
@blowdout2269
@Jimdoors
@Kgrim
@Cannabinoid
@Loggershands
@GEMI-CONNECT616
@brampie
@InTheWoods
@allotment
Requesting those who posted more than one photo, could you please post the picture you would like to be voted on.

Wednesday Morning, gonna ring the bell, post the #3 OverGrow Historical treasure hunt question and drop a pack of seeds, sticker and magnet.

Smoking Bubba Punch and Frosted Motor Breath, ground together.

Have a good night, Wednesday is gonna be Great! :sunglasses:

24 Likes

9 Likes

@Heliosphear my pics weren’t posted as an entry … I’m sitting out the main contests this time around but I threw my name in for the random draws… I’m after stickers!!! LOL
I just thought the thread needed more rotti pics is all :wink:

8 Likes

My entry :joy:

19 Likes

Here’s mine :tada::confetti_ball:
Good luck everyone :crossed_fingers:t4:

12 Likes

Is this for the pet pic’s? Can I take a new pic but with 3 animals in one? Thanks again man and to all the donors.

sorry a new one

12 Likes

Yup for the actual pet photo entry I’m gonna have to go with Freddy 2 Toes! :heart:. @Heliosphear

15 Likes

This is one of our barn cats that adopted us over 15 years ago. Her name is Possum.

p

14 Likes

We were adopted by Kitty here awhile back. I never was a cat person but she broke me of that. Even when i found out she was part giraffe and not bug eating my plants.

3 Likes

20 Likes

@OhNo555 :us: ENTRY

19 Likes

Either one of my pics is good for me

This is my entry: The best “adopted daughter” in the world… Supported me in my bad times:(and in the goods also)

And this, not entrys for “PETs”, as there only can be one, are my other pets…

If you may ask, no, the cats are not with the bunnie and the “cuico”… this last passed away some time ago.

This could be for gardens and pets… but… hahahaha

16 Likes

@Heliosphear I choose this 1 when Ranger was a puppy. He still carries his Chuck-It around like this, proud as hell with the “Look at what I’ve got Dad” expression, LOL

18 Likes

@Heliosphear “¡Yo quiero Taco Bell!”

18 Likes

This is marlin, our teenage delinquent, he is even sticking his tongue out at everybody just cause he is arebel…:grinning::grinning::grinning: my entry

15 Likes

Meet Luna.
Love this dog, Fortunate to watch her for a week or two every year.

17 Likes

“Hi fren”

Old man Harley wishes all OG’ers a good morning.

:smile_cat:

17 Likes