7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Well that’s though, lol. But, here ya go!

10 Likes

these are my entries for my pets.

My Great Dane and chihuahua longing for cooler weather

10 Likes

:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Whatcha got there mate?

1 Like

Meet Cleo! A cuddly little peanut of a cat. (She’s the one on the right.)

13 Likes

all of them lol
I know there are springtails, rove beetles, BLSF, red wrigglers of course, different Oribatid mites etc etc lost track HA

3 Likes

Just a little brotherly love

11 Likes

New craze in “exotic” pets :rofl:

1 Like

Aubrey the jungle cat

6 Likes

Historical OverGrow Treasure Hunt Question #3
The Creator of Sour Blue tooth posted his pets on OverGrow, What two animals are posted in the picture? What was the name of the larger pet? What did the creator of SBT receive for their 8th Birthday?

The first one to answer all questions correctly wins a Pack of Sour Grape F2, a 2023 Anniversary Sticker and Tree of Life Magnet.

8 Likes

Ding!
IMG_2016
Congratulation @Uprangewilly You have won a 2023 Anniversary Sticker and Tree of Life magnet! Or you can trade your sticker and magnet and be invite to the secret seed vault and chose 1 pack from 11 different seed strains as your prize. What say you?

20 Likes

It was Bog!

Dog and Cat…Name is Max…and He received a German Shepherd puppy

5 Likes

Onyx says “be here at 4:20 Central time for triple dibs Wednesday”. :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Congratulations @killabud you have won a pack of Sour grape F2, a 2023 anniversary sticker and tree of life magnet with “OverGrow the World with Love”. <—— Mrs. Bog quoted as saying “This was BOG’s Favorite saying”.

19 Likes

what an awesome prize package! thanks for the opportunity!

5 Likes

Thank you so much @Heliosphear . I really appreciate you throwing this anniversary party!

As much as I would love another pack of seeds, that sticker and magnet are bad ass. I will keep my prize.

6 Likes

Good choice. :+1:

2 Likes

Gotta get that OG Swag. :ok_hand:

1 Like

puss in boots? lol

1 Like