7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

@MrGreenJeans well said. That’s like poetry man

4 Likes

@MrGreenJeans Welcome to OverGrow, the Secret Seed Vault is now open to you. You are about to receive a PM (Private Message) Prepare Yourself.

20 Likes

Tip of the hat to all y’all out there with those half ton quadraped nightmares (ha ha night- mares). I consider myself a fairly brave man but there is just something about an animal that, if it’s having a bad day, can, on a whim, cave in, all of you, terrifies me. Beautiful creatures just my own irrational fear.

3 Likes

We were up late last night watching the meteor shower.

Attention All in Attendance: The voting for Gardens is now Closed.

Winner list:
First Place, @CanuckistanPete
Second Place, @buckaroobonsai
Third Place, @SEMOActivist
Fourth Place, @CaptainNemo
Fifth Place, @HollySun91

Congratulations winners!
Prize List:

1. @ix3u 1 each of the 3 6packs, 1 5PACK KANDY KUSH @GEMI-CONNECT616 , 1 pack Karma X Rez @Heliosphear , 1 pack Pineapple Skunk - 5 REG seeds @NDNCHILD , 1 Pack Scarlet Grape F2 @blowdout2269

2. 5 seed pack of bubble milk #4 @Greenfingers , 1 pack - 10 regular seeds Bad Dawg Genetics Runaway Bride @SHSC-1 , 1 Flip Real Jamaican seeds straight from Kingston. @OhNo555 , 1 pack Scarlet Grape F2 @blowdout2269

3. 5 seed pack Grappa @patsnumone , 1 puck (fem) Auto Strawberry CheeseCake @3rdgengrower , 1 Pack BC Big Bud (Kryptonite) @THCeed , 1 pack scarlet Grape F2 @blowdout2269

4. Blue Oyster spore print and 1 sterile swab pack @I.am.human , 1- 5 seed pack Cannabeizein Tree of Life X GOAT Supreme @Kgrim , 1 pack Scarlet Grape F2 @blowdout2269 , 1 pack Casey Jones x Willy G Lebanese @Elpolloloco

5. 1 packs CSI Humboldt (fem) seeds. 1 Pack Loompa’s Headband x Triangle Kush @Budderton, 1 Aquemini Arts Sticker pack @SonsOfAvery - 1-5PACK KANDY KUSH @GEMI-CONNECT616 , 1 pack Scarlet grape F2 @blowdout2269

A poll was taken on how to set up the Vote for Pets section of the photo contest.

The over all recommendation was if we go with each person can vote multiple times, that 3 photo’s should be the max on multiple selection. The Pets voting will be available Tuesday Morning.

Having a very busy day, seeyah when I seeyah.

26 Likes

Congrats winners, some great pics were submitted!

5 Likes

CONGRATS ALL YOU FABULOUSESS!!!

Amazing everything @Heliosphear & all the donating parties!

:partying_face:

13 Likes

Hell yeah!! Congrats all around

5 Likes

this is super awesome, winners send me your addy’s so i can get you rolling…
congratulations to all the winners…this is an epic event

*****DONT FORGET TO LET ME KNOW WHICH PLACE AND PRIZE YOU HAVE WON)…
i do not wanna miss out on your winnings/
Winner list:
First Place, @CanuckistanPete
Second Place, @buckaroobonsai
Third Place, @SEMOActivist
Fourth Place, @CaptainNemo
Fifth Place, @HollySun91

14 Likes

Congrats to the winners!!
@buckaroobonsai hit me up with your details brother and I’ll get your prize on the way :wink:
btw, the movie your user name is from was on TV late saturday night. I never miss a chance to watch that one.

11 Likes

Thanks to everyone! I always watch it too man, I love that Ford rocket truck!

7 Likes

@Heliosphear the sticker n magnet have arrived safely! Thank you! And thank you to @Pawsfodocaws for the pass. I appreciate you guys!

8 Likes

Oh no!!!
Hell Yeahhhh!!! :fire: :fire: :fire:
Very happy with this bombastic news @Heliosphear! :100:
Im glad in participate and more in win ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Thanks to who has voted in my garden!
Me and my wife are glad! :hugs: :hugs:
We love plants and botanic!
Congrats to all winners and would like to thanks to who has participated!
Thank you @Heliosphear and all donators!

10 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: to all on the Winners :trophy:

:trophy: First Place, @CanuckistanPete

:medal_sports: Second Place, @buckaroobonsai

:medal_sports: Third Place, @SEMOActivist

:medal_sports: Fourth Place, @CaptainNemo

:medal_sports: Fifth Place, @HollySun91

Congratulations to all once again! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

18 Likes

Hell Yeah, I am thrilled with all the prizes! Thanks for the votes!! Thank you @Heliosphear for managing this event and a Big thank you to all the donators of prizes!

right-on

12 Likes

Now THIS is what I call a party!!! Congratulations to the garden photo winners – lots of green thumbs in this group. …And humor out the wazoo! (I’d better step up my gif-finding game to keep up with you-all.)

I have been to The Vault and can testify: It IS all it’s cracked up to be. I arrived wide-eyed with wonder, and left with slightly-more-glassy-eyed appreciation for the work that has gone into arranging this shindig. Many thanks, again, for the OG welcome! Party On!

7 Likes

Got the sticker and magnet today, love the note. Had a good, hearty laugh over it

14 Likes

Woohoo!!
I never win anything! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
Thanks a lot for making all this possible! @Heliosphear & Donators :star_struck: :green_heart:

11 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!!!
You all have luck two times, having a good garden and winning!!!

Happy growings!!!

3 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear ! They look even better in person!

10 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! :partying_face:

3 Likes