7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Nice plant :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That is spectacular @FirstCavApache64

2 Likes

I wanna play too!
Bruce Banner Auto from SweetSeeds

11 Likes

That’s sugggary

1 Like

Anyone got a credit card??

Jk

1 Like

I’m digging it!

Not the entry… I think?? :joy:

5 Likes

I can already tell this is gonna b the toughest choice yet when it comes time to vote. These photo contests are some stiff competition

2 Likes

You tellin me!! :joy: so many talented and creative people here! :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Ya no kidding there’s great photos here for this next round of votes!!! Yall are killing me!!! Choice pics og fam

1 Like

My contest entry :call_me_hand:t2: Mac Zkittles-Bagseed
:strawberry: :lemon: :tangerine:
Good luck everyone and happy growing OGers!!
🪴 :seedling: :deciduous_tree:

19 Likes

Wow. Just wow man

3 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! @OnePassionateGrower :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Holy pink hell

2 Likes

Last year a friend started some plants in his backyard and then got all paranoid when 1 started getting taller than his fence. He was just gonna toss em so we dug em up and i threw them in some 5 gal buckets and brought them inside to salvage what we could. They got abused before i got them and as you can see i employed some lady bugs to try and help deal with some issues. Smoke ended up ok although could have been way better and the plants looked rough. No clue on the strains, most likely some cookies stuff cause thats all that was around for awhile. They were all those single seed type things that theres a thread for on here. I’m notorious for always winding up with that 1 random seed. Wish I had something nicer but only pics i have currently to enter with. Figured I’d post the group of them if I’m gonna explain the entry.

@Heliosphear the first one will be my entry.

10 Likes

if it`s not to late cann i enter with this?

a98bd5a6a71d7dbfa88685b15fe62fbf662902ef_2_666x500

13 Likes

I don’t think it’s too late bro. Nice plant btw :drooling_face:

2 Likes

thank you!! was my favorit strain for more than 10 years :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

unfortunately the clone is gone :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 Like

Awe man. That sucks

yeah never let people take care of your tent when you away. that not know the minimum.

has cost me last year quite alot. but shit happens ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ya I guess. When I don’t have that luxury they come with me on my trip lmao I’ve got a closet in my rv :crazy_face:

1 Like