7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Hi @Heliosphear!

This is my entry for the cannabis pictures!

Sangria x Pure Michigan

19 Likes

@blowdout2269 I added Scarlet Grapes to five positions for Marijuana/Cannabis would you like me to add a pack Scarlet Grapes to position 6 and 7 too?

Hi @Loggershands , that is a beautiful picture. Thank you for entering it. :smiley:

16 Likes

@Illicitmango and @SEMOActivist Your winning have been mailed out today. Hope that you find something nice and enjoyable. Peace and Over Grow The World.
Happy 7th Anniversary to OG

5 Likes

What a beautiful plant!
I’ve been wanting to try anything with Pure Michigan.

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up @patsnumone :pray:
Have an awesome day OGs!

She was an absolute stunner! Best plant I’ve ever grown and it had little to do with me :rofl:

1 Like

This plant is gorgeous! Reminds me of my Horny Horse Cherry Red Shitfest! Which I didn’t enter as it won the 420 POM already :rofl: :+1:

GREAT SHOW @Loggershands !

3 Likes

LMFAO! Excellent name :rofl:

Thanks mate! She was a beauty :grin:

2 Likes

:joy: I’m also partial to Mayan Donkey Show! :joy:

2 Likes

@patsnumone Thank you for your support of Overgrow and your generosity.

2 Likes

Yesir!:+1:
I haven’t even given 20 packs yet…and its 8/23.
Put them in with every prize till the end of the party! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Righteous man

1 Like

I’ve been reviewing the pics y’all have put up! :exploding_head: Absolutely beautiful!:heart_eyes: Each and every one!
Seems I need to try harder! :joy: Maybe this will make it to the voting poll?! :man_shrugging:t3: If permitted I submit my revised entry. @Heliosphear Pheno 2 Pineapple Skunk. She’s still in the tent but almost ready!

16 Likes

:grapes: in the mail today :partying_face:
Thanks a million @blowdout2269 going to pop a few on the next run everyone keep your eyes peeled… :male_detective:t2: :eyes:

:confetti_ball::trophy::tada: Happy 7th OG Anniversary Everyone :champagne:

14 Likes

Yeah I got nothing to share from this year in the bud pics. Been a hard go for ‘23. I got babies though. And the forest is just getting going… again.

Pic quality not great, sorry camera sucks. My star and selfing candidate this round, G13 Labs’ Auto “Fro-yo”.

9 Likes

You growing wacky bags?? Lmao

2 Likes

Yep. My best grows have been in these. Now I gotta hunt down some good shots

1 Like

Seriously. That’s wicked man

Good evening OverGrow, I’m working on putting together some Video’s of this Anniversary Party.

• I like it.
  • Don’t like it
  • OverGrow the World!!!
0 voters

Have a great Night. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Had to go back to February '22

18 Likes