7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Oldies but goodies. Nice pics

2 Likes

Hellz yeah! That’s rockin Helio :metal:

1 Like

Da trees, they produced some nice flowers. Just a couple from the swamp last year. They yielded nice frosty nuggets.

25 Likes
  • Chocolate Oozie (Choc. Marshmallow x boozie) @SkunkIE @Rhai88 came in the mail today with some friends. Was the Chocolate ooze puck supposed to be inside the bag?

16 Likes

holy guacamole batman

Yes I learned the hard way that pucks and mylar bags basically turn into a seed laucher with the PO rollers. :laughing:

All packs will be sent out in flips/bags if you get an envelope from me from now on. Pucks will be reserved for me shipping in priority boxes or envelopes. lol

9 Likes

P. S. where the eff did you get The White x 88g13hp!? I’d do some things for that cross… haha

7 Likes

It took me awhile to figure out how that puck got out the heat sealed bag. Lmao pinched out

4 Likes

JBC had a restock six days ago. I posted in the Bodhi seed thread about the drop.

5 Likes

Thank goodness! I was afraid the “don’t like’s” would take the vote!
:lying_face:

4 Likes

well here goes another seed order… lol

4 Likes

Just like squeezing a bag of potato chips!

3 Likes

142 @Phsycoactive_pope :liberia:

2 Likes

Never heard of 2034pope :thinking:

Welcome to OverGrow :sunglasses: @Phsycoactive_pope

1 Like

Alright people 4 of the 7 years of OG design I made are in the mail and out to their new owners!
@buckaroobonsai @mainerJ @NDNCHILD @Heliosphear

:arrow_forward: Last SEVEN of them will be up for a mini auction right now :exclamation:
(All donations will go 100% to OVERGROW)

:arrow_forward: Also included two packs of your choice of the following :exclamation:

• BamBam F2
  • Blueberry Diesel F2
  • Black Cherry F2
  • Tombstone F2 x BamBam
  • Blueberry Diesel F2 x Black Cherry
  • Blueberry Blast x Blueberry Diesel
    @DefNSmokn limited collaboration (5pack) only a few left.
  • Chocolate Marshmallow x Boozie @SkunkIE
  • Gorilla Glue 4 x Boozie @SkunkIE (5 pack) limited
    Bonus: All of the crosses will come with an additional Ryknows sticker from @SkunkIE and myself.

:arrow_forward: Our mini Auction will close 2023-08-26T23:20:00Z I will shut down the auction WIKI at 3:50pm 30 minutes before close. All bids will be done by comment after.

:arrow_forward: Bids in $5 increments + Tag the user you outbid in a comment

:arrow_forward: Example: @rhai88 :us: $5

:arrow_forward: All donations will be sent to @Heliosphear to relay to LemonJ

To the mini auction WIKI

1. @CanuckistanPete :canada: $20
  2. @DrEvill :us: $10
  3. @Piter :es: $10
  4. @blowdout2269 :us: $15
  5. @Krommm :us: $15
  6. @GallacreekD66 :us: $20
  7. @FirstCavApache64 :us: $15

DO NOT ADD NUMBERS. THIS IS AN AUCTION.

Decided to go this way to make a little more money for Overgrow. Even if it’s just $35 I’ll be happy! :wink: Good luck everyone!

32 Likes

Thank you! @Rhai88 I’m looking forward to adding this bad boy to my OG collection! :fist:t3:
Good luck y’all! This one’s super limited! And it’s a holo! :heart::green_heart:🪶🪶 :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

@CanuckistanPete

user name - flag - amount
you’ll get to pick two packs from the list plus the 7 year sticker.

5 Likes

OK…gotcha

4 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear !

11 Likes