7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

The chocolate sounds delicious.
@CanuckistanPete what did you sign up for if you don’t mind me asking.

2 Likes

Don’t mind at all…Blueberry Blast and Black Cherry cause I think I have the rest thanks to Rhai!

3 Likes

I bought a vape pen yesterday that came with this kick ass slap. Thought it was pretty cool. Cereal milk

Part of the packaging u can take out and slap on something. Brilliant!!

14 Likes

That’s sick

2 Likes

I think I received mine but the post says it didn’t have enough postage on it. Will pay the rest tomorrow and hopefully get package!

2 Likes

@DannylovesCannabis I had the same problem with another delivery, it’s the huge seed puck inside.

They sent it back after making it all the way there and then charged $5 to pick it up.

4 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face: :roll_eyes: :flushed: :hot_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

thats just crazy

2 Likes

Literally, wtf. The world would b a so much better place if OG’s ran it. @LemonadeJoe for president of the world :earth_americas:
Doesn’t matter if u wanted it. You’ve been elected

4 Likes

Ill be home tomorrow waiting for the mailman.

3 Likes

Many thanks for staying on top of that stuff, Helio. It’s a damned good look for this forum. Gives me another reason to wanna support OG for sure. :v::heart:

4 Likes

Whats up with the bubble wrap on a stick?

3 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear! Happy 7 year anniversary OG! :grinning::fire::raised_hands::champagne::tada:🪅:gift::beers:

22 Likes

Whats the update on the og podcast?

5 Likes

It’s a support, and I like my eyes, and I couldn’t find anymore of my son’s nerf darts

3 Likes

@Natea I’m at $15 on #7 for the mini auction.

9 Likes

So, does this mean that I can send cash to @Heliosphear and he’ll take care of @LemonadeJoe via PayPal?

5 Likes

If you’d like to pay with cash you can send it to me and I will get it electronically to @Heliosphear once the cash arrives. He’s already dealing with a lot so I don’t want him having to be waiting for envelopes as well and worried about cash. I’ll deal with that part.

8 Likes

Good to know. And knowing is half the battle…

4 Likes

In that case…

Lot # 4 @$15 @DrEvill

6 Likes

Thanks recieved @VAkish , did you get my mail??

2 Likes