8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

My garden entry

2 others that were considered for the contest. All 3 are from a friends house i’ve been taking care of the gardens outside their house for the summer.

32 Likes

As much as I love a good cone flower, I think you chose well :ok_hand:t2:

6 Likes

I have no idea what “sacred geometries” are, but I know what I like in art, and I like your painting a lot! To my eye, that’s seriously beautiful! Thanks for sharing it!

6 Likes

Wow, you are amazing brother, thanks so much. That’s so cool. I would like to get 2 if that’s OK, paying for the second one of course. I have a design that I would love to get on a shirt if that’s possible. We can talk more when you PM me my friend. :v:

15 Likes

Thank you @mota, I have been painting geometry through stencil art for about 15 years, but art has been in my life for at least 25 years. Here is a summary of what sacred geometry is.

Sacred Geometry attributes symbolic and sacred meanings to certain geometric shapes and proportions.[1] Sacred Geometry is considered the model of natural geometry in the world and the basis of all forms. It is an ancient belief that explores and seeks to explain supposed patterns of energy that create and unify all things and reveals the precise way in which the energy of the universe is organized. In its conception, all scales, every natural pattern of growth or movement inevitably conforms to one or more geometric forms.

8 Likes

Would love to get a shirt.

Alas though, even after losing100+lbs, I’m still minimum of a XXXL. :roll_eyes:

The T-shirt gods hate the big-guys. That’s the way it’s always been.

13 Likes

Keep it up @@Longtooth that is not an easy feat to accomplish! I started my fitness journey over a decade ago and maintaining a weight is a skill of discipline. I am proud of how far you have come!

7 Likes

I feel ya, I’m a tall no matter how many X’s they add.

3 Likes

@Longtooth good on ya for losing the weight. That’s a hell of a loss. Keep on track and you’ll be there in no time brotha!!!

2 Likes

Bro, I feel you 100%. It’s like as soon as it hits the washer and dryer, it’s over. Send it to good will😂.

3 Likes

@Heliosphear this has been fun watching and listening to the podcasts. Keep it up you’re going down history brother, this is epic

9 Likes

Thank you, the replacement episode OverGrow PODcast 003 will be posted tomorrow.
Pictures from this contest will be included, if you have shown your face in your picture it will not be shown in the video stream. Your picture will be there but not your face.

I’m done for today, gotta get to work. Have a great day. :sunglasses:

39 Likes

OG sticker fulfillment complete!

@Heliosphear these are sweet! Great work as always!

Thanks for the sticker and thanks for making Overgrow what it is, the best.

19 Likes

@LoveDaAutos selected @joheimgrohen next in chain letter The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023 - #1571 by LoveDaAutos

6 Likes

$80 bones

:innocent:

6 Likes

Congrats to @herojuana.tom on his auction win!

We thank you for your bid and supporting Overgrow!

I will message you shortly!

Everyone stay tuned! Another round of auctions will be up!

28 Likes

OGbanner

Mini auction lot #5 (This is a big one!)

:arrow_forward: From here on out all funds will go to OVERGROW.COM
(funds will be collected by @Heliosphear via paypal)

:rotating_light: Up for grabs :rotating_light:

• GTR F3 - 10 pack @darkillusion
  • LimeHead x Skywalker OG bx1 - 10 pack @Zanzibar
  • Cap Junky (clone only) x Logcake - 10 pack Fem @tresbundles
  • Purple bud - 10 pack @Ris
  • Amnesia - 10 pack @Ris
  • Truckstop Diner (Motorbreath15 x Cheddar Skunk 11) - 10 pack @hoss8455
  • Omicron - (Delphi Diesel x Cheddar Skunk 11) - 10 pack @hoss8455
  • Blackwater x Black Cherry F2 - 10 pack @Rhai88
  • Mandelbrot Royal Kush bx10 F2 - 10 pack @Rhai88

Total of 90 beans in this lot.
Any lot over $100 I will include a freebie of your choice (13 different choices)

Auction rules

• Each lot will be sold to the highest bidder.
  • Bidding starts at $10. All bids must be in $5 increments.
  • :mega: Whenever you outbid someone, please tag him/her using @ to notify him/her.
  • Auction will proceed in WIKI format until the last 15 minutes. I will then close the WIKI and all bids must be made by comment!
  • Example of WIKI format: (@Rhai88 :us: $50)
  • Auction will end on 2024-08-19T01:00:00Z

Auction #5 WIKI

1. @Pixie65 $80

Do not add numbers. This is an auction.

Thank you all for your help in raising funds for OVERGROW!

38 Likes

OH my!!! This is a major haul of genetics. I will bid first at $65

10 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

30 Likes

EDIT: I was mistaken in thinking that could be pics I took at a someone else’s garden. I’ll find a different photo to use here.

My actual entry for GARDEN:

Strawberries grown on my balcony at an old apartment. Bonus cilantro.

Original post below:
NOT AN ENTRY
A bonsai tree at a botanical garden (pic taken by me but obvs this was not my garden)

25 Likes