8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

CANNABIS entry!

I don’t have any good bud shots so I thought I’d try a different tack. Testing new grinder plates - clockwise from bottom left it’s Fine (Green), Medium (Blue/Gray), then Coarse (Silver).

Fine grind for dry herb vaporizers.
Medium grind for larger dry herb vapes or smoking bowls.
Coarse grind for rolling joints (this is the main case where it makes a difference - coarser grind = slower burn).

25 Likes

PET entry

My youngest cat, in my youngest (newest) hat

38 Likes

I love this!!! :joy: What can I say, putting up a strong beginning offer for quality genetics! Some of this stuff would run significantly higher if it was from a seed bank.

10 Likes

$80 @JonPott :v:

4 Likes

I am interested in a shirt . I’m in Oz how much is the shipping and could you please send me the designs and colours :v:

2 Likes

Hey @Heliosphear!!

Well received all the way in Bangkok!!

Thank you and all the people behind this great site!

Cheers!!

OGTWWL!!

[IMG_3359|375x500]

32 Likes

I think it’s supposed to be YOUR garden and art, and pet and cannabis. :smiley:

8 Likes

Is this still ongoing or already closed?

Here is my picture :stuck_out_tongue:

34 Likes

Hey thanks for the clarification, Pete. I didn’t realize it has to be pics of my own garden as long as I took the pics myself. My reasoning was that if AI generated art is allowed, then my pictures I took of existing artwork part of a landscape would be just as valid.

Edited my entries to fix it, where needed. Finding a new entry to use for my artwork :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

Open but I think you need to mention which category :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think you were fine bud. Lots of art posted that was second hand.

1 Like

I’m not the person to speak to I just quoted @Heliosphear from the first post on this thread since there’s a lot going on in that post. @Heliosphear is who you need to reach out to

1 Like

Gotcha, thanks @Gadarien! I started near the top but haven’t scrolled thru everything, so I wasn’t sure if I posted in line with what others had already done. No worries though, this is all just for fun. And frankly I’m having a good time scrolling through all the old photos on my phone :framed_picture:

1 Like

ART submission

I’m not much of a visual artist, making noises and sounds is more of my thing. Here’s one of my few attempts at sketching

My wife is actually the real artist of this family! If I could show off her art as my own I would haha

19 Likes

Agreed on the fun part. I don’t expect to pick above 300 if I do. :rofl:

If you don’t see your picture from the contest in this video, you’ll be in the next one. :sunglasses:

36 Likes

Awesome!! Thanks @Heliosphear for more videos!!! We all look forward to seeing these episodes. Such great work and thought goes into these, just know you are appreciated! Have a good weekend my friend.

5 Likes

Here are my submissions:

Pet

Art

Garden

Cannabis

31 Likes

This one is way cool!

15 Likes

Thanks. I use unicorn spit to paint old warped albums.

8 Likes