92 og dark horse genetics Bruce banner mother

Cool shit brother, actually found one of the best females to date in those. So I’m a happy camper :smiling_face::ok_hand:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

It sounds like you have a Pearl type on your hands. The description matches common SP phenos to the T.

3 Likes

@Rocket Reminds me of the old kalimist plants pre 2000 or even sensi star in some ways, also the guy it came from said it was crippy and you posted a picture of crippy in the silver pearl thread that looks very much like the 92 og I have , what do you know about the crippy plant you shared a pic of

The middle plant in this pic , what do you know about that plant ?

5 Likes

Thanks for the info on the 92, looks like it’s a beast when grown outdoors . Definitely a high quality plant

Keeping it dark horse related and the reason I was asking cause I found this plant in some seeds of Alien D x Bruce Banner 3.0 and it checks all the boxes for me . it’s a really special blend of all the parents . Fast finishing and when dried smells rancid musky green bud. Stupid potent and pain reliving . Reminds me of this lemon kush bag I got years ago , really heavy narcotic type weed

1 Like

6 Likes

4 Likes

For some reason I never made the connection Bruce banner was an og. The dispensary buds I’ve had were all in the sweet space, not piney at all. Now youve all got me questioning if I was smoking a fake.

2 Likes

I would not call it a og , og kush is its own clone only plant, it may be a og kush hybrid depending on a few things already discussed in this thread.

4 Likes

I know some bullshitter from Canada, who’s also a sponsor on this site, doesn’t have any legit Florida Krippy.

@Heritagefarms I would rather talk in private with you than to share specific details out in the open.
Posers love to use my information to try to legitimize their bullshit lies. This is why I delete a bunch of my post.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

Any chance any of you have experience with the Zev cut pcg put out awhile back? The claim was that it was blueskys sr71 x gushmints. It’s still cheap and easy to find, curious if it’s worth picking up. There were a couple folks that posted some awesome bud shots on Instagram but no mention of terps or how she smoked. Gushmints by herself doesn’t really get wildly purple, more a purple blush but Zev gets straight blackout purple

1 Like

It smells and looks amazing, I grabbed a cut when they released it but never flowered it out , don’t remember why I got rid of it so fast ……

1 Like