99's Fling in the Tin Foil Forest

Happy to say no eggs are showing up on the Grand Daddy Purple Mutant x Orange Hill Specials, but sadly, momma was lost. Only @Morgwar holds a clean cutting of her now. I still have the affected cutting, back in the green house, but mostly for observational purposes. See how well the buggers bounce after being sprayed, in the cool outdoors.

5 Likes

ouch. Dude that’s a sad sight.

2 Likes

Really glad some of these are moving right along. Push these along a little and fill the new void in the schedule.

Thinking it must be time to be dropping some more seeds pretty soon. Maybe towards Friday :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s a lot of time, blood, sweat and tears back in the compost pile. Oh well. That soil is going no where until spring, and I am done with outdoor cannabis mixing with indoors. I’ll bring some clones out to the green house in the spring and maybe some to the yard as well, but not back the other way.

Except for the back cross project that was not just lost, I am thinking I am done with clones for a while too. Just new seeds and new crosses for more new seeds. I’ll buy some more seeds again soon too.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost an Agent Orange mum years ago. Still hurts to think about it.

Your bond with that mum went much deeper so I feel for you brother.

On a plus note the seedlings are kicking was and taking names.

3 Likes

Her kids are doing fine :smile:

10 Likes

Hooray! She lives through her children like all parents so I’m told

2 Likes

I dropped 15 seeds last night. In 18 hours, 2 Citrus Freeze & 1 Cherry Tart, both from @LED_Seedz, popped.
Waiting on the rest. I cooled down the sprout mix a bit. Three never surfaced last time and I am thinking the soil was just too active for them.

Moved the Agent 99 project forward.

I am still waiting on the sex of these three to figure out what I am going to do with the 3 GDP Mutant x Orange Hill Specials. Big fat leaves and fine smells too.

7 Likes

C99xRomberry x Jesus OG 1 & 2

Strawberry Cream 3

Crater Lakes 1, 2 & 3. No 1 is looking a little strange. Also more yellowish in color. See how it fares. No 3 started out with a couple of truncated leaves, but seems to be on the mend.

11 Likes

14 of 15 In the cup :tropical_drink:

6 Likes

Grandaddy Purple x [Orange Hill Special x Hurkle]

Looks like the big beauty No 3 is a girl. :fireworks:

12 Likes

3 Crater Lakes, 2 CDRom x Jesus OG, 1 Strawberry Cream and 15 new seedlings ready to pop.

The Agent 99 Project spread out in the 2x4 rag room

10 Likes

Sucks to see all that hard work go to waste. Haven’t had any pest problems yet, but damn if they don’t scare the s**t out of me.

Glad to see all those new sprouts though. :v:

5 Likes

Excited to see what you find in the Agent K beans.
:+1::seedling:

1 Like

I am growing Agent 99.

Agent K is still on assignment.

3 Likes

What about immersing the plant(upside down :upside_down:) in a sterilant like H2O2? (Or your other favorite :skull_crossbones: treatement)

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I am on a regimen of Essential oils and H2O2 alternating about every 4 days.

I think I got em, but I’ll know for sure after harvest, right?

3 Likes

GDP x OHS 2nd day in flip.

12 Likes

The Agent 99 project is cranking along. These will be ready for flip in a few seconds.

(Cinderella x Romberry) x Jesus OG thank you @Scissor-Hanz

Crater Lake F2 thank you @Muleskinner

Strawberry Cream, thank you @LED_Seedz

The Grandaddy Purple x Orange Hill Specials are really awesome and it looks like two females and a male.

Whada-ya-know?

Keep seedin’

14 Likes