99's Fling in the Tin Foil Forest

Busy day!

Moved the CDRom x JesusOG’s, the Crater Lake F2’s and the Strawberry Cream up to new containers. Sporting black round tubs this time :smile:

Re-Potted Nikki 2. Was looking like she needed new dancing shoes.

The Big Beauty No 3 GDP x OHS also got some new shoes today. Took some clones for my buddies. I’ll run the momma for seeds if one of these turns up male and keep a clone for myself as well.

And some of the parts of my new IPM regimen arrived today.

18 Likes

Gotta start Google searching before I ask questions. :joy:

3 Likes

Oh, nice collection of oils. What is the planned formulation?

3 Likes

Those look like balls to me. Please educate me.

2 Likes

I really am not sure yet and you may be correct. The pre-flowers always get catch me guessing. There are some hair like protrusions, but until the flags are really flying, balls they are.

5 Likes

kinda looks one side female the other side male… but the close placement by the bract makes me lean more female

2 Likes

Preflowers, a weakness of mine.

3 Likes

6 Likes

that’s a lady!!! little pistil start now… big pistil in a couple days

3 Likes

mine as well… though i dont know if its the preflowers as much as using the loupe lol

1 Like

If that’s the case then I may have thrown out some ladies recently.

Everything I read says male pre-flowers are spade-shaped balls and female pre-flowers are more of an elongated unit (pistils, if present, are a sure sign).

I feel like a dufus now. I hope I kept the right plants.

6 Likes

I am still not positive myself. These pics aren’t much help.

Bro I sure hope you did keep the keepers.

4 Likes

alotnofnthe time the first couple preflowers are pretty androgynous but as the plant matures it comes more to form…

pro tip : don’t throw anything out as “male” til it starts stacking balls

9 Likes

I was going by what looks like the start of pistils in both shots… could be hair or stray fibers but look pistily

3 Likes

That’s what always gets me too.

More LITFA.

6 Likes

Actually, the rejects are sitting stacked in one big pot in my garage and they haven’t died. Been there for over a week with no water and very little light and seem happy. Very hardy bastards. Only problem is they are no longer labelled. But they are salvageable if necessary. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Go have a look and see if they are finished showing sex.

2 Likes

I was running out of room in my tent, needed to transplant and start LST… so I had to take action.

2 Likes

Clones, think clones.

3 Likes

Yep. Will do. Will also completely re-assess the ones in the tent with my new digital microscope.

1 Like