A couple weeks at the lake with Doug

Hey all, se came to the lake yesterday for some time off and thought I would being OG with me to share in the fun. Come by the thread, hang around and we shall try to have some fun.

24 Likes

So day one was the drive up in the downpour. Got to the lake and the rain let up. Cooked up some bacon Cheeseburgers and settled in. Fun times. Just as I was about to get into the shower the water just stopped. Went to basement to find my pump so hot I could not.touch it. The fun begins. Managed to get it working partially bot only to 30psi. Tore the pump apart today but will still only to to 45psi. Heading down to tear it apart again. Got to love the little projects that come up.

32 Likes

An inflatable/portable boat is all you’re missing to hit the water!

Those burgers look sooooo good!

5 Likes

Pffft…

And here I thought this was a giveaway.

No wiki, no signup.

Have fun in paradise buddy.

7 Likes

Awesome!!! Good times ahead. I can see watching this is going to make me jealous :tired_face:

Good vibes…

1 Like

Bacon burgers at its finest!

1 Like

Living the life!

1 Like

Looks wonderful bro :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks all, just stuck in water pump hell right now, lol. About to go tear it apart for the final time before I just go buy a new one. Looks like it sucked up some pebbles when the pipe cracked last visit. I can only get it to 45 PSI and it needs to hit 50. Always some fun to be had at the lake :slight_smile:

9 Likes

real pretty looking and peaceful there

1 Like

Man just an hour I was telling my teenage son I might cry some bacon for some cheeseburgers but then I got lazy. Then I get online and see this. Just mightve changed my mind man

2 Likes

Shit I saw your burger…I am hungry now :frowning:

2 Likes

So maybe the pebbles busted up the impeller? I bet you are tearing it down faster! :grimacing:

1 Like

Well I give up, took the entire unit apart multiple times, can’t get the thing yo go above 30psi now. It’s not losing pressure so the issue as at the pump, just going to go buy a new one tomorrow as the pebbles seemed to do something to it. Oh well, time to make some dinner and change the mood :slight_smile:

2 Likes

petition to wiki! Join Doug at Lake Paradise! :wink:

bids! :sweat_smile:

…have fun mate, beautiful views in nature!

2 Likes

So a quick joint.by the lake and now some dinner. Got some Beef Tenderloin, Brussels Sprouts and mixed roasted garlic potatoes with an Asiago Parmesean crust.

23 Likes

Beautiful scenery

1 Like

Some killer camping meals! Enjoy! Glad to see what you’re seeing. Taking us OG community for the ride! Ohhhh yeaahhhh! - Kool-Aid man

2 Likes

Hey Doug! Glad to see you’ve made it to your happy place, and it seems you have countless OGer’s living vicariously through you.
:smiley: This will be an entertaining few weeks for us all. I’ll be happy to join in on your vacation. Cheers Doug - have fun!

2 Likes