A good bubblegum or something good to grow wanted

idealistically a sweet hybrid at ~70/30 sativa/indica

will be grow in soil with flora nova with no ph adjusters or anything, ill post a picture gallery

bubblegum would be nice, blue mystic would be entertaining, what type of bubblegum is the question, or bubble berry or blueberry hybrids or something would be nice

3 Likes

@BogSeeds may be a good place to start…

8 Likes

Serious
Sagarmatha
Bog

4 Likes

Check out Mosca he’s got a bunch of bubblegum/sweet crosses. was always eyeing up the cherry bubblegum but never pulled the trigger.

1 Like

Wasn’t very happy with Moscas White Moonshine, I hope others have had better results

1 Like

That was my first thought as well. Always heard good things about the BOG Bubble

3 Likes

CSI Humboldt has a BX and S1 Bubblegum I believe. Look on their website or IG.

2 Likes

BOG is your man. Send him a message and he will take care of you

3 Likes

Or email me at bogland72@gmail.com if in USA…ask for seed info :sunglasses::+1: Bog

5 Likes

I used to run that cut and she was a beauty. Huge yeilder and tough as nails. As I recall ,it was a Northern lights pheno. Bushy did some amazing work with her back in the day and I’m sure he never let her go.

1 Like

I found a bbgum pheno in one of my mamilks

1 Like

Amnesia Haze can taste of bubblegum too!

I grew some Bogglegum back in the day. I couldn’t afford a ph/tds meter (they were expensive at the time) and used tap water, soilless with Miracle Grow.

1 Like