Wanted: Bubblegum Kush from back in the day

Hi OG fam,

About 18 years ago I used to have a steady hook up for the first thing I ever heard was called “Kush”, and it was really bubblegum flavor that stuck. You knew it was the Kush because it just was way different.

I think the closest thing I’ve had was a Bubba Kush in Humboldt in 2005. But, still not that bubblegum.

Does anyone know of the strain or of how to obtain this again?

3 Likes

Don’t know if it the same as you know but I have had bubble gum by spiff seeds that was fire tasted like bubblicious but it was crossed with the original ak

2 Likes

@BogSeeds is where I would try for bubblegum

10 Likes

Thanks @Muleskinner, I’m a fan of BOG and am gonna try that. I’ve spoken with him last year for a bit at an event and really appreciate his enthusiasm and passion in his work. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shoot Mr BOG a message , i believe he is a member here on Overgrow , @MrPanda
Hope you find the bubble gum you’re looking for…
Happy growing/smoking ,

Gaz

1 Like

I can get
Bubblegum
Bubblegum Princess
Bubblegum x Lemon Gum
Bubblegum Lemon x Bubba Lemon
Any of these interest you?

5 Likes

I’m interested in the Bubblegum (original), uncrossed

3 Likes

On second thought, I will pretty much take any of the crosses!

1 Like

Resurrected :skull_crossbones:

That’s very interesting because I have been chasing something very similar to yours. I’m originally from Indiana where it supposedly originated and was lucky enough to come across some of the most potent smelling bubblegum ever. Even just a gram nug would stink up the whole room but super fruity like candy, nothing like even our normal dank or homegrown

I’ve never come across anything even remotely like it and I’ve been around too (Amsterdam and now living in Denver)

good luck on your search! :+1:

2 Likes