A lot for a lot of work

Hello to all
I had a collection of strains more than correct, but an accident pulled me off the circuit for a while, and I lost everything. Varieties, seeds of personal crosses and mother of selecta perso. Even some of the material has passed through.
I hope to be able to count on the community to start again!

So I wish to acquire / find several strain (that I already work). By order of importance according to my taste/need:

• Sour Diesel ‘riri’
  • Headbanger haze fan cut
  • Amnesia core cut
  • Blueberry haze Flowery field
  • SantaMaria The Planck
  • CherryMass PBZ
  • Ak47 Old Cut Hanf Hanf
  • UK CHeese Exodus cut
  • GruneHessin Flowery field
  • Gorilla glue 4

Obviously, as I begin again, I have nothing to exchange. Sorry, but without these life is not the same

Wish you all, the best

L’ancien

4 Likes

Good luck with the hunt… I haven’t gotten any of those.

3 Likes

Very specific, they must be great! Let me know if you find some i’d love to try them! I do have a sour diesel and blueberry i’ll be self pollinating next run

1 Like

[HI legalcanada

Hey, I have difficulties to understand. You are going to pollen the plants (SD with BB) or you will stress a plant to obtain a male flower and to do a ‘selfed’ self-polinization (SD on SD or BB on BB)

Sure , as soon as I have, it will not be a problem !

++

Ps: how to be friends here i can not find the option !

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: OG Website Feature Wish List

i will be using colloidal silver to create pollen and doing both SD x SD and SD x BB but i’m not sure what specific cuts or phenos they are

1 Like

Will you be making or buying the coloidal silver? It is very easy to make.

3 Likes

Sounds like shit, I have never used it and I would never use it. Just the name :mask:
I’m almost sure that your chemical pollen has lost stuff and capacity.
When i mean stress, I thought about cold, trouble with black and night (you can just do it on a piece of branch), a (very very) big pruning while stretch/induction floral (I knew some plants that was radical with its), etc…

You can still get the next UK Cheese, who knows !

++

L’ancien

1 Like

@Viva_Mexico yes I will be making it

@Lancien i see you’re not very educated on the subject of feminized seeds, those methods are worse for the plant and result in lower quality seeds. CS or STS are top notch

3 Likes

Sure chemical it’s always better/faster than mother nature .:scream:

I think almost everyone would love a cut/beans of the old Ak47, before Serious Seeds lost his stable. Beautiful girl, with loads of thick cherry :cherries: terped flowers. If only… :yum:

2 Likes

you know I have done ak47 before, and I am doing it again now. it looks like a completely different plant, after reading what you wrote, I might consider just killing them, avoid the hassle of some bullshit.

1 Like

Hi all

This a great day
A friend give me some seeds and i already like them because when i ask him, where they from? And what it is ? He answer me :laughing: :imp: :scream:

Him - Martinique by the neighbor of my uncle, he cultivated this variety for about 20 years.
Me - Yes it’s good but he got it where ?
Him - Beh… down in nature there is pfiou… there is a long time
Me - :triumph::dizzy_face::tired_face::cry:

But they have 8 years old may be 9, i am affraid about the amount of viable seed.
But he gave me 68 seed :yum: I’ll have 5 or 6 that will come out “i hope”

So at 19:30 68 seeds in water on the fairing of my amp @28 °C
Jah be with me plsssssss

I tell you more, later !!!

++

L’ancien

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tehCb0Zbi1M

Looking forward to the outcome, germinating is one of my favorite things… 28C, isn’t that too hot?

3 Likes

Hey Mad

GAwhat ?! Do you think mother nature use GAshit since billon years !
They pop or not but i never used product like Colloidal silver, GA3, and all chimical. Except to clean the rims of my car ! :joy:

I always use this temp. Really i dont know if its too much. But I do not lose almost any seed (recent) so i continue like that !
I think i lose 1 seed on 40/50

++

L’ancien

3 Likes

You and @lotus710 are really gonna get along… HAHA!

Mother nature this, mother nature that! LOL

I have also have had great success with germination rates lately, even with very old seeds. They usually give out for free those old seeds they need to get rid of… But nice then!

I see you are supporting overgrow for unlimited uploads and ads free! Thanks @Lancien!

2 Likes

lol nature does use ga3 though, its a hormone found in plants they produce naturally that’s why it works !

1 Like

@MadScientist :laughing:lel i just realise your name :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah mother nature produce that but how many 0.000000grams /per km2 You use the quantity mother nature create in 1 thousand years on 1 km2
How do you think a plant react edit:a seed sry
Really nice

++

L’ancien

2 Likes