A national secret... Brazil where the crazy take risks

correcting what I said earlier I did Lollipopping / Defoliation

It looks like a fungus growing on your plant, check out the white-ish patches on the lower leaves.

3 Likes

hey bud, all in peace? the white spots are from the foliar feed I applied… wood ash residue

1 Like

but… I’ll check anyway thanks for flagging! peace!

1 Like

I would agree … I don’t foliar feed but occasionally will have water droplets on lower shaded leaves just dry up and leave a residue… Usually calcium from hard water, for me, but could see nutrient residue staying on the leaves as well.

2 Likes

Guys… After how long after the photoperiod change can I put them for revegetation?

@Cormoran @Sasquatch @George @corey

1 Like

I’m going to put them to revegetate… I’m afraid I’m missing a lot in the final performance… because I’m not managing to stabilize the girls

the pistils are not developing they are born and they burn… the new shoots are very strange…

1 Like

You can switch a plant from flowering back to veg at any time, as I understand it; assuming, anyway, that the stress doesn’t kill it. There’s always the potential for that to happen rather than a successful reveg. The further along in flower they are, the more the ethylene has built up and the harder it is to reveg, I believe… although I’m not 100% certain on that last part, now that I think about it. Sorry, this isn’t a subject I know all that much about, helping as I can though. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I understand brother, your help is very welcome… I am very grateful for your attention and dedication!.. today they complete 12 days in the 12/12h photoperiod… my tent is already small, but I won’t let them bloom with this imbalance… until then I thought that changing the photoperiod could help… but it didn’t work… I’m sad to cause this imbalance in the girls… it’s not nice to leave them like that this fact is affecting me I felt kind of incapable and useless :disappointed::confused::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
@Cormoran

1 Like

At 12 days in, I don’t think they’d have too much trouble transitioning back to vegetative. They don’t seem to have developed flowers yet from the pictures, though I’m sure they’re starting and it’s just small enough that I can’t see without zooming in close - one of the techniques recommended for sexing plants early, actually, is to switch them to 12/12 light for a week and then switch back. They start developing flowers but then re-vegetate, and it’s so early that they aren’t badly stressed by it. You’re still pretty close to 7 days, if you want to go back to be safe. I’m not 100% sure what the problem is, so this will at least give you more time to ask for more advice until you can feel certain about how to proceed. Sorry I can’t help more, I’m dealing with my own spider mite infestation right now so I don’t feel all that capable myself. :frowning: C’est la vie, I guess. Worst case, we always have more seeds!

2 Likes

I used some wood ash that I let sit in the water for a few days

1 Like

I agree with your decision. Flowering is suicide in this case. This looks like an excess of some nutrient. Did you use something to prepare for flowering? Any soil washing?

1 Like

spider mites are quite complicated… I’ve already used neem oil to help control it and reduced the humidity in the environment… that helped… I’m going to put rlas to revegetate and see if they stabilize…

1 Like

I did a flush before changing the photoperiod… but apparently it didn’t help much… and I applied some fatcrystal tranzition (Brazilian fertilizer for cannabis) which has more silicon and phosphorus because I was seeing how it could react. …but apparently mixed a lot of substantial ones… anxiety sucks… :disappointed:

2 Likes

Yep, same here, neem oil - I’m hoping to get rid of them without reducing the humidity because that’ll mess with the VPD too early in veg, my girls are still babies. I took in clones though, turned out to be a bad idea. :frowning: I’ll go with a weekly neem oil spray and water foliar sprays several times a day, that’s worked reasonably well in the past. If nothing else, it should keep them under control until they’re older and I can reduce the humidity without causing more trouble than it solves.

1 Like

Man, if the white spots on the leaves aren’t fungus, make sure they’re under the leaves. It’s a little excess, if you’re organic, you can try the leaf and taste it.

2 Likes

I will taste one

1 Like

wow… loved this flavor… amazing blend of flavors…

1 Like

wow awesome… i already read about vpd but i couldn’t understand…