A Shadey spot to grow, Perpetual organic no till

And why not

3 Likes

That was a great tip form Mr.Sparkle :fire:, mines were droppy until I noticed it could be because of the light :sweat_smile:. Those Ogers buds are beautiful :kissing_heart:, great job done … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Well if anything Mogobongos genetics made them good, l just didn’t fuck them up as much as the other stuff :roll_eyes:

Well I have not seen any AK47 to sign up for on the co ops, and the ma milk that was a co op run never happened and there were only a few packs of that, so I did a lucky dip for the those seeds and the Canadian members, and I wasn’t lucky :confused:

3 Likes

I’ve got some White Russian (AK47 x White Widow) from Serious seeds if they may interest you, any Ogers seeds left? ejem|nullxnull

3 Likes

I have six left over from this run if you want them buddy :wink:

I expect there will be another run of these in the future, and I will not have time to grow more of them for a while, unless they turn out to be a favourite, even then what I have to go into jars will probably last me 18 months with all the other new strains I have :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thanks, was investigating with what you said and I think Gaz has already got them for us lucky EU :grin:. He was going to send them with the Fall box but Sebring send the box to me so Gaz kept them. I think he was going to send them to us anyway, will check … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

I got your Addy I will stick them in the post for you if those don’t come through.

3 Likes

I did a sulphur burn yesterday in the veg tent, I brought the Sebs Rev in from the flower room as well. There are many suggestions online for the amount of time you should burn between 1 and 4 hours, so I split the difference and went with 2 hours. After 2 hours I checked them and the smoke had leaked out of the tent and filled the whole room :frowning:

It was stinky so opened the back door and went out to get air, came in and ran the air extractor ducting out the window in the door, and left quickly shutting the door into the house. Came back down 1 hour later and it was still stinky so let it run another hour and it was not bad after that thankfully. Moved all the plants into the flower room this morning, 1 of the Sebs Revs leaves are a little twisty and frazzled looking hoping it is not going to be a problem. I will do the next one for an hour and see if it makes a difference, just hoping that has killed off the mites in there. I have the plants that have been sulphured away from the others in the flower room so we will see how effective it is.

Here’s a pic of my home made burner. Made from my CO2 generating tiki light and a pop can and wire and a pipe clamp and steel plant pot :grinning: The wire runs through the pop can and is clamped to the lid of the tiki light about an inch above the flame. I used 2 TBS of sulphur could have just used one as there is still loads left in the bottom of the can.

Just received a new driver from Digikey, only took 3 months, due to the manufacturer not replying to Digikeys emails as to what may have caused it to blow, so they just gave me a new one. Thanks Digikey :+1:

6 Likes

Well if that doesn’t kill them at least next time you can substitute sulphur with gunpowder :bomb:frech|nullxnull , hope you finally get rid of those nasty little bastards … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Very cool DIY burner @Shadey sounds (smells?) like it’s working. I don’t really mind the smell of it when you’re in it, but when you leave and realize that odor is now locked into every thread of your clothing… lol

If this knocks em back you’re going to have to do it semi-regularly until you’ve identified and eliminated the source.

4 Likes

That’s the plan, the veg tents empty now, so I am going to clean it all out again on the floor, the walls should be good if this sulfur works, I am not sure bleach water and sulfur dioxide is a healthy combo when mixed, sulphuric acid with added bleach will be the result :crazy_face: The plants in the seedling cab are clean and free of mites so it will be a test to see if they get them. I can do a burn every couple of weeks as necessary now I know amounts to use and how well the stink clears with the extractor.

You shouldn’t be breathing this stuff in man, its really bad for your lungs, I was running in and out holding my breath.

7 Likes

Shadey, add a little sage and you can smudge the room of evil spirits and bless your grow too.

7 Likes

I have some sage here for smudging, no evil spirits though, just a nice bottle of Maple Whisky with my name on it :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I notice we have Sulphur in dust form with a sprayer.

3 Likes

I have sprayed the dust in water as well, its not as effective, and it burns holes in the plants leaves when it oxidizes into Sulfuric acid :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Now with an empty tent, why don’t you try with a portable steam machine? I guarantee nor eggs or mites are resilient to that and is not much fuss … ejem|nullxnull

4 Likes

Great idea

4 Likes

well the plants that were in with the sulfur burn are not looking good, starting to look like the SD X SL that got all burned up with the Neem oil and Safers :frowning: so 2 hours is too much obviously, next time it will be an hour, hopefully its killed off the mites as well as the plants.

4 Likes

I’ll be sending you a bunch of AK47 from Canuk seeds crossed with Crop King Blueberry if that’s of any interest. The AK was a huge yielder but I didn’t find the bud to be inspiring. Gave a lot of it away to my needy friends in town and they liked it fine.

That’s one AK47 plant in the front. Big colas but the bud is a little airy. That dark Hindu Kush had rock hard nugs tho and they all grew in the same media under the same light.

That sulfur stuff seems nasty. Got to be a better way. With no plants around and the warm weather when you take your road trip all the mites should have died off by the time you sprout any new ones. Any eggs will hatch and the buggers will starve to death. Just have to be careful about bringing them back in off your clothes after cleaning up the yard when you get home.

:peace:

7 Likes

I think there should be some interest, Tut was a AK47 derivative and it produced nice big buds like that. So send them in buddy, what doesn’t get used in Canada will get sent to Sebring to offer out.

I am hoping so, I am thinking of just culling the dragons blood hash plants and trying again when we get back, I have friends wanting outdoor plants this year again and they want The Big Bang again, so just going to germinate some of those. I am also going to flower the Banging Big Nosed Kate I have as they are feminized and can go in the big pots this week, and if the DBHP dont show sex in the next week it wont be worth using them as they need 12 to 13 weeks of flowering. In fact looking at the date today its almost to late now so I am going to check them in a minute and if I cant see any sign of sex they are mulch for the BBNK.

4 Likes