A Shadey spot to grow, Perpetual organic no till

That’s sucks bro I had to reset mine this morning. Came out to be 14 hours on. I caught it quick tho.

1 Like

I have one of those I use on the cloner, as you can have 24 on offs in a day or every hour, for running the pump for 5 minutes every hour.

Cool, I will check it.

Yes should be, can’t think of anything I am doing that day. Be good to see you man.

3 Likes

Took out one of the 600W HPS and have some LEDs in its place about 180w out the wall and they are above the Guava 99, as some one has named them now. I will add to them when the 7 bulb fittings arrive in September some time,fingers crossedf they will perform well, or I will swap them out again. A mix of 2700k, 3000k, and 5000k evenly distributed.

6 Likes

Damn. Stupid squirrel. Time to get a BB gun and end his rodent life.

Keep positive I’m sure it will be fine :v:

4 Likes

He was in the workshop because thats where the sunflower seeds my wife feeds them is kept, she hadnt fed them for a week so I think they were trying to set up a self service department lol. I would be the next thing getting shot by my wife, if I shoot them. Only she would probably use my 12 gauge lol.

9 Likes

Sucks about the timer. I’ve had so many issues with the old mechanical timers you would laugh to hear some of the stories. I switched to a smart timer and havent had an issue since.

3 Likes

OK weekly update.

4 clones gone out to my buddy 2 Tut and a GDP and a Sebs Rev. Getting a bit of space back in here now My nephew will be collecting the 2 Blueberry Cough this week if he can get his arse into gear and get the rest of the stuff he needs. If he doesn’t hurry I may grow them myself I like this strain great buzz from it, just as good as the GDP I think. Gave the mothers a hack back as well half were almost touching the ceiling. Potted up the 2 Big Bang and the 3 C99 X Doc Holiday into 1 liter pots.

BB and C99XDH seedlings.

Moms after getting chopped back, I was a bit brutal but I am not going to need clones from these for a while, maybe 4-6 months unless someone asks for some.

In the veg tent we have the 2 Blue heaven and 1 Tut they are back to growing again, the male C99 X GHP is ppicking up now from the lower leaves up, another week and it should be starting to get its roots back into proper functioning. I gave it a couple of foliage feeds during the week.

Flower Room, is back to normal with the lights working at the right times now, I think there is no real harm done as far as I can tell so far. I had to adjust the A/C as the LEDs are now replacing the 600w HPS over the C99XGHP.

The Sebs Rev, not grown hardly this last week, not surprisingly.

Hog Seems to have faired a bit better.

ReikioX autos week 7 or 49 days.

The dark one.

close up, buds are fattening up nicely.

Pink Pistil one, that smells of Potpourri, when you rub the stem.

Close up, not far behind the first one.

The beat up one still going but not as good as the other 2.

The baby one with a spiders web all over the top and a big spider hiding in it. I am quite happy he is living there.

Took down the last GDP, pretty fade on this one all golden colours, Not as big as the other one I took down on Thursday, which surprised me.

After mulch trim up.

Close up bud shot, nice solid nugs and orange pistils on this one and just as sticky as the last, my fingers still have some pistils stuck on them under my nails lol.

Hanging up to dry on my custom drying rack.

21 Likes

Love it shadey. Looking like a good 3-4 per plant there easily I’d guess. Can’t wait to see what your guava do.

6 Likes

That GDP is a monster, nice haul. The spider definitely looks at home where he’s at and I have a multi-use treadmill like that. I use it for everything but walking on it. :grin:

7 Likes

Great update lots of goodness here.

Your GDP is insane, I dont flower photoperiod plants inside any more but if these are still going next year best believe I’m gonna want some cuts in the spring!

Autos are on the homestretch, I wonder if that dark one will taste like the Dark Sparks. I find they are in the same family as GDP taste wise. It looks great. I have one in the tent right now too but it’s at the back of the tent so hard to get pics hehe.

I dig the drying rack!

7 Likes

Yeah I am keeping a mom of them. So no problem if you want some.

Looking forward to seeing the dark auto finish, first plant I have grown with coloured buds, looks so different.

Yeah, my Ronko dust collector getting some use hahaha. You can hang quite a few plants on it.

5 Likes

Well I trimmed up the small one this afternoon, it was dry on the outside, still squishy in the middle a bit, it was about a third of the size of the other 2, I got 93 grams off it, it will lose a few more grams before it’s fully cured. So the other 2 could have 6+ ounces each, which would be nice.

Going to be a week to ten days before I can trim it and find out.

5 Likes

Looking dankalicious my man. Might have to pop down that way after a bit of a cure and taste test for you hehehe

3 Likes

Cheers Ganja, both the last 2 have done well, still room for improvement. I need them a bit taller, before starting the training. When they stretch out sideways, they can’t hold the weight well. I want them more like the Sebs Rev.

Me as well, just hoping the LEDs do justice to it. It seems to be stretching with tighter node spacing than when in veg, which I was worried about, so looking good ATM.

5 Likes

Decided today that I am keeping one of the BBC clones as I love the buzz I get from it. So the nephew is getting 1 BBC and 1 GDP, he still has not got much on the list I gave him, so maybe he wont get any lol.

Here is a pic of my pot with a 6 inch hole down in the soil, you can see the roots of all the clover in there right the way down to the bottom :slight_smile: The stump had been chewed out by the worms, I had to move about 30 when I dug the hole. Threw in a table spoon of kelp meal to lessen the shock.

All potted up and in the veg tent. Once she has calmed down I will start training her with a bit of bending and cracking, get her all upset again lol.

Some of the smaller GDP buds on the plant I cut down on Thursday, are dry enough for trimming so going to do that this afternoon. Listen to some music and have a puff.

13 Likes

What’s your trimming tunes?

3 Likes

ATM I am enjoying Enigma’s Greatest Hits, but also been listening to The Commodores, Love Songs Album and Prince 1999 Album.

6 Likes

One of the autos outside has a bit of bud rot, the nice dark looking one. The dew and rain collects on the small sugar leaves and pools up, so I did a pull test on all the sugar leaves, and about 4 came out, so I removed those bits of bud in those areas. I am going to spray them with some labs, hoping the good bacteria will help fight the mold.

A week or two left before harvest, I think I may trim off the sugar leaves that are acting like funnels for the water, to collect around the buds. All the humidity and rain this week is not helping :anguished:

5 Likes

Great to see your exercise equipment is being put to good use ! Lol I have a bow flex in the basement that serves double duty as well! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

That’s crazy, have never seen rot this time of year but I guess we had some cool nights this last week.

Still though, crazy…

2 Likes