A Shadey spot to grow, Perpetual organic no till

Thanks, at least inside now everything’s under control :grin:, once you understand what makes them happy ir’s more easy to fulfill indoors their needs: no pests, rains or excessive temperatures … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

wow,some nice looking plants there .that sebrings revenge is stunning.
interested to see how my greenhouse seb’s rev’s will finish now.sounds
like you’ve got some interesting strains to choose from now.also that
c99 x ghp looks like a real contender as well. nice to see so many new strains
available to try.glad to see you got something off your autos.as you can see
outdoor the mold can take over really quick.timing is everything outdoor.

2 Likes

Yeah the Sebs Rev is to big really, glad I lost that big branch as it would have been 25% bigger minimum. It’s not happy ATM, losing all the colour from its leaves fast, buds are growing slowly, I am hoping it’s a lock out, and can be corrected. The next one will be prepared for, and no light leaks or timer malfunctions. The C99xGH looks perfect ATM, fingers crossed it stays this way.

I got over confident with the autos after the storm, should have kept checking them over more closely every day.

1 Like

I just produced my first boy parts and it was really uncomplicated. Still need to wait, harvest, dry and then throw it on some flowers, but the “labour intensive” part is done. I’d encourage you to just try it.

5 Likes

Probably wrong and its just flash reflection, but where those leaves overlap in the circle, the bottom one looks like Powdery mildew starting. Worth a check just in case.

3 Likes

Well, right now I am the only male at home :grin:, have grown only feminized seeds ATM but next run ( after ReikoX’s autos) will be the Durban poison from the server fundraiser seeds (still haven’t arrived ), will ask paintedfire for a father from his great family and that will be an interesting cross . Good luck with your seeds, fewer stamps for Spain :grin:, cheers …

3 Likes

I checked and there is none. The picture really looks like it, good catch. Thanks!

2 Likes

Just been checking my run off PH from the Sebs Rev. Water going in PH 6.2 Water coming out PH 7.1 I think using crab meal, gypsum and a bit of lime was too much a month ago, so I am just going to PH my water low, with labs as that’s acidic and hopefully the bacteria will help bring it down a bit quicker, I can top dress some more sulphur and fulvic acid on it as well.

So next watering should be around a PH of 5.5 should get me in the ball park. Going to have to wait 3 days before they are dry enough to do that.

The storm wind has died off a bit atm here, and the rain is coming down hard. The worst of the winds will be after the eye passes and we get the back end of it.

3 Likes

Well I thought I would do the weedly update today, as there may be no power tomorrow.

This week The mother clones got a spray down again with safers end all as the thrips are back, they got 2 doses so far and I also dusted them with with sulphur powder as a preemptive strike, for PM, as the humidity has been bad the last couple of days and if the power goes out I wont be able to control it.

The big bang have pulled there wire stakes out but are now producing side branches. The C99XDH are doing well I think I have 1 female from what I can see, not 100% sure on the other 2 yet. I top dressed all the mothers with some Jobes organic 3.7.4 ferts as they are showing some deficiencies already after re potting them 6 weeks ago roughly.
I have 2 new Blueberry CBD clones from Trippy Hippy, who came for a visit on Thursday.

BB CBD

The rest of the gang.

I the Veg tent things ticking along, just bending and re bending branches about, trying not to snap anything off. The Tut seems to have a bit of potassium def just starting, I wish I could find some heavy duty, slow release potassium, to go into these pots, so the plants have enough, they always seem to run short when they get big. I think I am going to test the run off on all my plants this week and see where they are PH wise. These have 2 weeks if the Sebs and Hog finish at 10 weeks.

The Blueberry Cough is gaining size as well, even though its a bit low on the light atm, but as these have 2-3 more weeks I think, they are going to fill the tent anyway by the time they go into the flower room.

Blueberry Cough, I will start training it this week.

Group shot, I am going to top every branch on the other 2 in a couple of days, I was going to do it this week but forgot lol. I have to do it soon as they will be going into the FR in a couple of weeks.

In The flower room we are 1 week under the sils, apart from the Sebs Rev they are doing good :frowning: It seems to have just slowed right down in the bud production, I was putting it down to the lights being on 24/7 for the week but the run off PH, being high is probably the culprit. I was thinking it was a cal/mag def and was loading up the with cal/mag every watering :frowning: Should of done the run off test earlier, instead of assuming.

One sad Sebs Rev at 8 weeks, still a lot of bud on it, so I cant complain I wish I was doing the plant justice though, those buds could probably be double the size by now.

The Hog at 8 weeks, just showing a bit of K def on the leaf tips and its beginning to cannibalize its leaves now…

The Tut at the other end of the room in the corner doing well, and starting to stretch in week 2. I was gouing to bend some branches down but there is not enough room with the C99XGHP next to it.
Side shot

Top shot.

C99XGHP doing very well at week 4 just grew 1 inch this week but I raised the lights a couple of inches as there was a couple of leaves showing heat or light stress. I am going to have to find the sweet spot with these LEDs. starting to get excited about this one lol.

Side View

Top View.

Some pics of the ReikioX autos after chopping 7 days ago, they will get a trim up today and Jar or bag, they still feel a bit chewy in the middle. Probably bags as I have no jars left lol I need to go buy some more. they got some nice big trichs on them, zoom in to see.

15 Likes

Impressive as always @Shadey. The HOG in particular has my attention :smile:

Hope those autos blow your socks off :wink:

1 Like

After sampling the SBR, early chop down, I can say they definitely will, great buzz, I keep sneaking bits out the jar.

Winds are still very strong here, thought they were dropping off, but have come back. Still got power amazingly, went off for a fraction of a second and came back on again.

3 Likes

Lucky you. Lost our power around 5ish I think.
Could be worse, at least I can steal power from the hallway, get hammered and play pool… all in all not a bad time lol. Hope you keep power and plants stay safe broski.

3 Likes

Had power all night only one short flicker. Eating my storm chips, smoking joints and playing guitar all night. Hasn’t been too bad of an evening.

Wind is changing direction and picking back up though, but the eye looks to have passed. Likely only another hour or so of grease.

Was out and checked on em, so far unscathed. Needless to say I’ll be up at the crack of dawn to check on em.

2 Likes

I hope you get yours back soon buddy, take care.

2 Likes

I am glad they didn’t get mullered, I would be panicking with plants out in this.

3 Likes

Hes probably having a better time than both of us combined haha

2 Likes

Yeah sounds like it, true Scotian style lol.

2 Likes

Sup my man just checking in to say hey… Looking good in here…

3 Likes

Cheers Argo, thanks for stopping by, everything is Ok after the storm, but the C99XGHP has got some calcium def on some lower leaves starting. I need to sort this problem out it seems to be affecting all my plants after they finish stretching around week 5 or 6. I am going to PH all my pots root zones or run off, see whats happening in the pots.

6 Likes

Looking good bro, it’s a jungle in here!

I’m having a hard time finding the sweet spot with led also.

2 Likes