A Shadey spot to grow, Perpetual organic no till

For the sils I am about 6 inches above canopy, getting the odd leaf showing light problems, but I think that’s roughly about where I need them. Might move them up another inch or 2 and see if that helps.

Phed my run off on the other plants, looks like they are all around 1PH above my water PH. So I will be watering at 5.5 for the next couple of watering’s and see if that makes a difference.

3 Likes

Cleaning out and tidying my art room/man cave, found a liter jar of big Hog buds from the 4th of April 2018 in my airbrush paint draw, shows how long since I have been in there lol.

They look good see how well they smoke later.

17 Likes

They should be well cured @Shadey. Definitely let us all know how smooth the smoke is :+1:

1 Like

SCORE!!! Whatcha got in the jar for humidity, I’m guessing

2 Likes

62% Integra boost humidity pack, for use up to 4gr, well it may have helped a little bit, there is probably 35-40gr in the jar lmao.

4 Likes

Yep its smooth alright, still quite moist and a bit sticky, could do with an hour in a paper bag to finish it off. Smells great in the jar, taste is ok but not strong though. I think this may be Tut its the same kind of zingy buzz, Hog is normally like a sledge hammer for me, just knocks me the fuck out. I don’t think I labelled it wrong though, needs further testing :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You’ve got an oz and a half of further testing to do mate :rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah its Tut, after extensive testing and then smoking some Hog, I can definitely say its Tut. I dont normally smoke too much when trimming and jarring as I like my fingers attached to my hands lol, but I must have got mixed up. That’s the trouble with harvesting lots of plants at the same time, one can loose track.

6 Likes

Well I watered the Sebs Rev and Hog, yes Hog lol, this morning with water and Labs at a PH of 5 and the run off was still a PH of 7.27 and 7.43. They are nearly done now anyway so I think I will just make up 2 more pots of soil from the worm bin and get them up and running and then dump the 2 being used into the worm bin and mix them up with the other stuff which will hopefully bring them back into a more useful PH range. I need to get some more sulphur and sheep manure as well, and put that in the worm bin for winter.

2 Likes

Whatever it is, I bet its sooo nice after sitting for that long. Zero chlorophyll lol.

What a nice surprise eh?

1 Like

Yes it was a nice surprise, I must have put it in the draw as I had no room in my jar box, made me check some other places as well, lol, but no extra treasures hidden :disappointed:

Found 5 LED bulbs though and 5 baseball caps I wondered where they were.

4 Likes

Ahh it’s lush when ya find surprise shit though. I recall a bit back I ran out of weed couldn’t get any til next day n I checked my man drawer. Sure as shit had two 3.5s in there one of stardawg one of lemon haze :rofl: I do it on purpose though every time I pickup I put the bigger buds in random places get super stoned n after a few days I’ve forgotten they’re there then when I’m short I find a nice bonus :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Been growing a LONG time and have never had a surplus that had to be ‘stored away’. The most i would ever find is a nug that fell off the trimming table and under some furniture or something lol.

6 Likes

You either need to grow more or smoke less Trev, lol

I pretty much always have a half to 1 dozen litre jars sitting and curing. Nearly ran out back in March only had 2 jars, and one was a lucky dip, with all odds and sods of popcorn buds that get left over in the bottom of the jars. That was a busy Jan and Feb with lots of friends dropping in :wink:

Never found a jar full before though.

4 Likes

My October indoor/outdoor harvest last year was just under 4lbs. Was gone before Christmas…

2 Likes

:astonished: You must have given a lot away as Christmas presents :smirk: or just smoked yourself into a coma lol.

3 Likes

Love the concept legit living earth, worms and all lol

2 Likes

I grow for two, not just me, and for medicinal use too so it goes really really fast (5-10g a day)

Needless to say I havent really been “stoned” in a while lol

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for dropping in and taking a peek. Yeah it doesn’t get any more natural, unless you grow outside in the ground really.

2 Likes

Edibles use up the grams for sure, especially with 2 people. I have noticed my tolerance increasing lately as well, started using more oil to supplement. The last lot of weed seems to be more potent though, so I have been using maybe a 1/4 to half a gram a day of that. I think the daughters BF uses about a gram or 2 a day, wife and daughter maybe a couple of grams a week.

3 Likes