A Shadey spot to grow, Perpetual organic no till

For that space you could do one 240w XLG-240-L-AB driver and 17 560mm Bridgelux eb gen 2 strips and build a rig similar to @toastyjakes ends up being around $220CAD

Or 2x150w XLG-150-L-AB and 20 560mm strips and just do 2 lights with 10 strips each for about $280CAD

Can send you a parts list as well if/when you need it.

1 Like

Cheers man, I have the site book marked on the pages for these, It was working out how many and the drivers needed that I was unsure about. I think I might go with the 2, do one now, and another later, I like versatility with lights. I will have a double check on the measurements and mull it over, before committing, but saving $60 and covering a bigger area is good as well :thinking: decisions decisions.

1 Like

OK Took the Sebrings Revenge down about 30 minutes ago, had to get a shower after, the plant is so sticky and stinky, reaching in between the buds to trim it, I got my arms covered in resin, it smelled great at first, but by half way through my eyes and nose was burning. The terpenes are strong with this one, glad I got some clones from it. Buds are under sized I think, it never seemed to get going well after the light fuck up. The trichs are all milky but not amber, half way through trimming I was wondering if I should have given her another week or 2, this could have been a monster, especially after losing 25% of it when the branch snapped, I would hate to think what it would have been like if I had a perfect run with all the branches lol.

I have a clone in a 10 gal pot now vegging, it will probably be going into flower in about 6-8 weeks or when I think its big enough muahhaha.

Before Trimming.

After Trimming.

You can see whats going on better now, struggling to keep its weight up.

Some Close Ups.

Very Sparkly.

On the floor.
It always reminds me of hunting programs after the hunter shoots the deer, and then guts and field dresses it.
My vegetarian version lmao.

Quick update on the Hog and C99XGH
C99 getting top heavy going to need to support it very soon. Tut next to it is doing great nearly caught the C99 up but it didnt get messed up with the light problem like the C99.

The Hog is getting some seriously pink sugar leaves, I have never seen any colour in them all the time I have grown them. Looks really cool. I will try and get some good pics of it next time.

21 Likes

Very nice man. Lots of goodness off that SR. Should be a fat sack once it’s dry.

I caught up her on your stuff here. Looking good bro keep it up.

4 Likes

Wow that Sebrings Revenge looks yummy!!! I’ve yet to grow any of his gear but that one in particular looks :fire: from all the pics I’ve seen.

2 Likes

AWESOME JOB, This Man can Grow Great Weed

2 Likes

Thank you gentlemen, for your kind words.

I will keep a few of the large top colas for a bit of a smoke, see how good they are for the anxiety, the rest will be used for RSO. I am glad I don’t have to trim it any more :relieved: I have had to wash my hands a couple more times to get rid of the sticky, made me think perhaps gorilla glue was called that because it’s so sticky like glue when you trim it :thinking:

3 Likes

Wow don’t know how I missed your updates… outta likes too…
The girls look great man!!!
The lady and I love those samples you gave us.
Her fav was the TUT, mine was the GDP, then I took some of the HOG, and I drifted down memory lane with that, then drifted right into a nap lol.
All were very nice tasting/burning. Well dried and cured my friend

3 Likes

Hi man, I am glad you enjoyed it, makes me happy to make others happy.

Did you try the Blue Heaven yet or are you so stoned you forgot you had it lol.

1 Like

Just tried that about an hour ago, nice mellow high, Great daytime smoke for sure.

1 Like

:bikini: Is that a face or bikini? lol

1 Like

Could be both Bill lol

2 Likes

A late weedly update this week went to see some friends for the weekend and had a nice old stoney time :relaxed:

This week in the clone cab Mothers are getting tall again and will need a trim up soon, the C99XDH just dont want to make side branches no matter what I do, they have been topped and bent and re bent, they just want to get that top up as high as it will go lol.
The 3 cuttings of BH are now 2, one had a rotten stem, the other 2 still have no roots and look to be going the same way :frowning: could be the end of the Blue Heaven strain coming up, maybe a good thing its easily upset.

The 2 Blueberry CBD clones from Trippy Hippy are doing well, and the 2 Big Bang are doing the same as the C99XDH
and not wanting to make branches lower down One of those will be going into a ten Gal pot to veg for when the 2 going into flower finish in 9-10 weeks.

I have built my extension for the veg tent last Friday just have to paint the inside white and then I will be slashing a hole in the side of the tent to attach it. I am a little nervous I may fuck the tent up but, I need more space and if I do fuck the tent its a good excuse to buy a bigger one lol.

In the veg tent the BH and Tut are looking very nice they have grown a fair bit this week and look ready to go into the flower room today, after I take down the HOG. I think the one under the home made light is doing just as well as the one under the blurple light, which is using 160 more watts of electric an hour than my home made light.

The Blueberry Cough on the left and another Sebs Rev on the right, its picking up speed now, and when the lights are fully over it, should start to accelerate more.

Group, shot.

In the flower room the TUT is going strong, starting to bulk up the flowers a bit now still stacking nicely. Fingers crossed it stays good lol.

The C99XGHP, its starting to blow the buds up now, noticed a difference just in the 2 days I was away. Shes a thirsty girl, I am having to give water every other day in stead of every 4th day with the others.

A lot of the branches are sagging and bending now, so she will get tied up today, to give her some support, otherwise she will be worse than what the HOG looks like.

The HOG coming down as soon as I finish doing this update, She has put some size on this week, most of the branches are hanging over the sides of the pot now, with the weight of some very nice frosty looking cola’s. The pinky purple seems to be only on a few leaves and buds, which is a shame looks really nice with the fade she has.

Side view only a couple of branches left in the upright position.

Top view all fallen over.

Couple of large colas hanging down the back.

Couple of large colas hanging down at the front.

Smaller buds with the purple pink fades.

The only thing I can think of is the temps fell for a couple of nights down to 58-60 until I put the small heater back in there, caused it as I have never seen this on a Hog before.

That’s is it for the moment, may get pics up later of this HOG, before and after trimming, just have to remember to leave some branches and leaves on her, to see if I can re veg it, as I don’t have a mother or any clones from her. Hoping she is not going to be the end of her line.

15 Likes

Loving all those tops on them there trees you got going sir!!
That HOG is some powerful stuff. The little lady and I smoke half a joint and gotta put it out.
Nice colas on her for sure. Hope the reveg goes well.
Do you trim your roots when you reveg?

4 Likes

Yeah its a hammer to the head for sure. I usually only smoke it before bed time. Our friends who we stayed with at the weekend, had her daughter and boyfriend visit unexpectedly, 4 months ago he asked our friend if they could get an ounce of my strongest THC stuff which was the TUT but its not the heaviest stone which is the Hog. After they gave it to him he brought it back to them the next day saying it hadn’t been flushed properly and tasted all chemically lol. So I said, no problem just give it back, but our friend kept it as they love it for a daytime smoke. Any way he came in with some TW something from the liquor store, and puts it on the table, and says this is really strong 25% THC I love the strong indicas.

So he skinned up a joint and passed it around, got a half decent buzz of it but it was more head than body for an indica, after 20 minutes it was like I hadn’t smoked anything. So I took out a pre rolled joint of Hog, and said try this if you like strong indicas. We had not met before so I don’t think he clicked it was my weed he tried and didn’t like previously, because the taste was stronger than what he normally got from the liquor store stuff.

30 minutes after 4 tokes he was well fucked lol, he had to go have a lie down hehehe.

I hope not, never tried to re vegg before, so just sticking it back in the vegg tent and will up the light time over the next 2 weeks to 20 hours.

5 Likes

Haha, had to go for a little nappy huh? Lol

If you take the going to be reveg out of her pot and take a knife and cut about half the roots off in a square shape and put it in a new smaller pot, then the previous one with new soil, works well. That’s how you can keep bonsai moms. Just keep trimming back the roots. I think that would work well for you, doing organics and all.

4 Likes

I just have 2 liter pots and 10 gal pots. I don’t think I can fit that back into a 2 liter pot lol.

I don’t have new soil, being no till, Its all old soil with new stuff on top, still full of old roots, being eaten up by the worms, so it probably wont make a difference with my set up. Plus I have all the cover crop roots entangled with them. The pots are just one big solid lump of soil and roots that decay and get replaced when the new plants go in. Its a struggle making a hole for the next plant to go in the pot, as I leave the stumps in as well for the worms to munch on. I will have to look into this re vegging more, I dont want to lose this Hog.

4 Likes

Ah, I get ya. You just leave the soil right in the pots when finished and plant a new one right in there.

Forgive my ignorance, new to this no till concept.

4 Likes

Yeah its hard to get your head round it when your are used to other ways of growing, but its so easy and with very little waste of resources.

3 Likes

Ok finished painting the first coat, on my extension box, ended up with more on me than the box lol but it got done quick with a roller on a pole, using gyprock primer sealer. Just poured a gal into it and smushed it all around with the roller lol. It will need another coat later.

Trimmed up the Hog got some nice fat colas on her :heart_eyes:

Before rough trimming.

The buds hanging down are the fattest on her, I know most of them are hanging down but the ones almost snapping off I mean lol. Might even be the fattest I have grown on a Hog.

Close Up.

After Trimming, shes a bit lighter now some are coming back up. Beer can for size comparison.

Close ups. Very nice trichs on her, and she smells great. Zoom in for a better look at those lovely sticky trichs.

Phat Buds.

Hard to get the trimmed leaf clippings unstuck of her

17 Likes