A Shadey spot to grow, Perpetual organic no till

Just checked my cloner as it was Thursday I last looked at them, they must have heard me complaining as all 9, thought there was 11 for some reason, probably stoned when I cut them lol, all have roots starting :blush:

So now I know I have a G99 back up for a mother I am going to replace the re veg with the G99 mother, and will stick that in the flower room, along with the Big Bang #1 in a couple of weeks and give her a chance to settle in and get some roots down :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just spent 5 minutes lying on the ground, re potted the G99 mother, went to put her back in the veg tent and got a lower back spasm, and dropped the pot, broke the 2 biggest branches, one is 50% through the other 75% so hoping they will mend. Note to self don’t pick up pots, after they have been watered, when my back is playing up. The extra 3 kgs of water was the straw that broke my back lol.

8 Likes

Damn man, you gotta take r easy.

3 Likes

things are looking good @ shadey.sorry haven’t been around the old computer much lately. too busy. that’s all over now so i’ll try to check in more often.just finished a joint of the cbd blueberry for breakfast. it’s a nice day starter,or ender for that matter. glad to see you got a handle on the soil problem.that tut looks really nice as well.glad to see that new light is treating you well. sorry to hear about your back issue.i’ve been in the same boat for 4 days now . pulled something taking the rear end out of the 4 wheeler and had to hire somebody to put it back together. finally feeling half human today. ah the joys of getting older.

5 Likes

I am glad you’re alright, Labrat is back, thought something bad had happened to him.

My problem is I am losing weight thankfully, but my belt is sitting in a different position, and I am having to keep it tighter to stop my jeans ending up around my ankles every 5 minutes, which seems to be squishing a nerve in my back or hip, causing me grief. Was feeling pretty good yesterday until I went a bit too far with a wet 10 gal pot.

I have one blueberry CBD in veg, probably be ready in a month to flip. Once the new light gets switched on. Just waiting on the autos to get above ground.

8 Likes

Looking good in all stages Shadey. Glad to hear the HOG rooted and lives on. Careful with that back. I get stoved up crawling around in my crawlspace since I am 6’1" and have about 5’ of headroom in the tent. Less at the veg table and potting station.

Hey @LabRat! What up!?! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Everything seems to be up lately. Gas, food and me! Just been really messed up the last couple months and haven’t been online anywhere.

Went to the doc today an he signed the wife up for 6g/day so between us we have 18g/day allotment and now going to file for both of us to grow. We’ll be legal for 88 plants. :slight_smile:

Me as a personal grower and designated grower for her. May get hers as Indoor/Outdoor so we can put a bunch of autos out in the spring. The way the stupid rules work you can have the plants indoors or outdoors but not some inside while you have some outside for the same person. Dumb-ass bureaucrats! I’ll go for strictly indoors so I can have mother plants and my regular ones inside.

It’s legal for 4 medical grows to be at the same location but no-one is allowed to help the others but a person who has a designated grower is allowed to help that grower with all aspects of the grow including processing of the finished product. More bureaucratic bull shit!

Lots to do in the next few days as I’m headed out to BC next week for 10 days or so. Hoping I can hit mommy up for cash and get some more grow gear.

I’m an official old fart now after hitting my 65th b-day on the 14th last month. Let the discounts begin! lol

:peace:

13 Likes

Ouch!

My back aches since I broke it in '83 but luckily don’t get spasms or serious pain. Take care of yourself.

You sure got a lot on the go. Not planning on quitting anytime soon? I’m hoping to rock it all winter and stock up with some outdoor autos next season in case we sell and move closer to the city. Depends on how things go with the wife’s liver situation. They’re not doing nothing for 6 months since the failed biopsy when she’ll get another scan and they will decide how to proceed then. That’s too f’n long as far as I’m concerned so I’m hoping to start her on RSO before I head out to BC. I can do a quick QWISO using Sebring’s Revenge mixed half&half with regular bud and get her going on low dose to build up a tolerance and maybe by the time she gets a scan there won’t be anything there. High hopes I know but would be nice. She’s getting quite a bit of pain so we may have to get them on it sooner but maybe the oil will help with that too.

I should be a lot readier to take off but still lots to do before I go.

Take care of that back eh!

:peace:

6 Likes

No I was planning on cutting back to save on the electric, bit now I am running on LED sils and the home made strips light, the power bill has dropped 50% so I have extended the veg tent and adding autos in there, I may have to run one 600w HPS during Jan, Feb and March, to keep the heat up, but I don’t mind that with all the savings I will make.

Wtf when you have something like this you need to be on top of it asap, not 6 months down the road. Good plan to get her on it anyway, as you say hopefully it will be gone before the next biopsy.

So me growing my 4 recreational outside and 18 inside, at the same time is a breach of the law. WTF difference does it make, totally stupid, but that’s government policies for you.

I am glad your ok apart from dealing with the stress of the misses having cancer and your own stuff. I hope you have a nice relaxed time in BC. It’s amazing all the deals you get as a pensioner not sure if it carries over to grow stuff though.

Just come back from the hospital myself, had some dental surgery on Monday and had 10 stitches out today got to go back next Thursday to get another 10 out. He couldn’t do it today as there is an infection. Just my luck, was hoping to get off the soup this weekend.

The dentist said I am surprised you’re not in very much pain, I said, I took enough cannabis oil last night to drop an elephant on its arse lol. Then his boss came on and said are you treating the pain with Cannabis oil, I said yes, he said where do you get it I could use some myself, I said when I come back in next week I will bring you some lol.

12 Likes

Discounts on dental work, now bud lol, you feeling up to grabbing those seedlings tomorrow or you still not well enough?

3 Likes

Yeah I think I should be ok now some of the stitches are out, and some of the swelling is down, I can actually talk and be understood lol.

What time would be good for you man?

6 Likes

Around lunch? Bring some beans for a little tradsies?

3 Likes

hey it’s good to see you back@labrat.i can’t believe they are waiting 6 months to reexamine your wife.i would question that if i were you . they took me off chemo for 7 months and the tumors more than doubled in size.i was still taking rso but it didn’t work for me . i’m taking just alot of cbd now to see if that helps any as the high thc oil didn’t do the trick unfortunately.hers originating in the liver will be a different cancer than mine as mine originated in the esophagus. hopefully the rso will work with what she’s got.i’m back on the chemo now so crossing fingers it works.good to get your licence ,it’s nice not to have to worry about getting caught.hope you’re feeling better as well.
@shadey i’ll be coming down on the 12th i think and wanted to see if you’re around for a visit.

4 Likes

I should be here Trippy, I can’t think I will be anywhere that day. Hopefully may have a Hog, GH x C99 and Doc Holiday x C99 clone of each spare you can have if you want them.

3 Likes

So about 1pm, I have no more seeds strains ATM than I had last time, sorry to disappoint you :slightly_frowning_face: You’re a seed fiend :smiling_imp:with a serious problem lol.

The more seeds I have the more pressure I feel to grow them ASAP, and I don’t know what to grow next :thinking: I have so many wonderful choice’s it creates a lot of stress for me :cold_sweat: :wink:

9 Likes

Hahaha, you’re soooooo right… I do have a seed collecting problem lol.
It’s all good man no worries.
See ya then man

7 Likes

Good to see ya again man, and hope those seedlings give ya some tasty smoke, glad you could take them instead of me having to toss them

4 Likes

Yeah good to see you again too man, I wish I wasn’t hurting so much and could try the weed you gave me. I have some of the BB to the daughters bf to try and some of the other to his sister and her bf, they really liked it. He said was a nice relaxed comfortable stone.

Hoping in the next 10 days to be able to try some myself, but may have to wait longer. About 40 minutes after I got home, the mouth started to get really painful, so had a look in the mirror, the whole of the skin graft at the top has pulled away, and my teeth roots are all exposed :cold_sweat::sob:

So have to go back in on Monday as they have no emergency cover, and see if it can be re attached, I fucking hope so, can’t bare to think I may have to go through it all again from the start with more skin being removed.

I just need some decent sleep and a good meal, sick of soup and yoghurt lol.

Feeling sorry for myself this morning, had to sleep in the lazy boy chair at a 45 degree angle, seems to lower the pain after the RSO wears off in the middle of the night.

7 Likes

Ok slowly done a few things today, just to try and take my mind of the pain in my gob hole.

Got 3 new additions to the fam, went to HardRocks adoption agency yesterday, and picked up a Green Crack and Mighty Grape, cant think what the other one was atm.

Potted up all my clones except 1 G99 which is getting bigger roots atm. Lost the other 2 of the G99 clones after transplant, the 3 DHXC99 are doing ok as well as the 3 Hog. The 4 TER seedlings are going strong, and may get up potted this week depending on my pain levels.Mother plants got a big chop back. The 4 auto seeds never made it above ground, I think the temperature has been dropping in the cab too much over night, and they gave up :cry:

Moms and some clones.

In the veg tent the Big Bang #1 is now too big and has gone into the flower room today along with the Blueberry Cough, which I am sick of looking at gaining no size, I am not sure it will grow more, even in the stretch.

So what we have left is mostly damaged goods lol.

The 4 empty 5 gal pots sitting in there waiting for autos. Not going to happen atm as the seeds failed. I pulled the new light and stuck it in the flower room for a bit.

At the back right is the Blueberry CBD which is not damaged, just needs more light. Back left is the G99 mom looking sad after being dropped after re potting and getting 2 main branches broken and trying to get her roots down into the new pot.
In front we have on the left Big Bang #2 and DHXC99 on the right looking all gangly and stretched. Not sure what to do with it yet other than some major trimming to level it all up.

In the Flower Room.

Tut nearly finished at the back 9 weeks now, and sebs rev in front at 3.

Close Up of the Hog.

We now have the Blueberry Cough at the front and Big bang at the back under the new light.

Blue Heaven at the back and Tut to the right, seem to be going well so far.

20 Likes

How many led light bulbs you got running there @Shadey?? That rack looks like you could fit one more on it :laughing:

6 Likes