A Shadey spot to grow, Perpetual organic no till

Looks are deceiving m8, in that gap is a 16 strip 2x4 ft LED light, it’s sitting just above the sils as I couldn’t be bothered to lower it yet, I figure by the end of the week they will be a lot closer anyway :rofl:

4 Likes

Another lazy grower :laughing:
I finally changed out my rez for Bloom today. It only took me 2 weeks to do it. If I’d not ordered this to help empty the rez it likely wouldn’t have happened.

10 Likes

Yeah I am more of a mountain come to Muhammed person and until I see no other way of it happening lol.

Once my gob is not making me miserable, I will go in and sort it out better.

7 Likes

Yeah I read about your mouth problems mate. Dentist scare the shit out of me enough that I removed all sugar from my diet a few years back other than blue Pepsi (I love the stuff I’m an addict) and beer. I’ve only seen the dentist once since then to have a wisdom tooth removed :scream:

6 Likes

I use the same pump to empty my E&F. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

They make life so much easier mate. My entire system is 150 litres. It made short work of emptying it. :v:

4 Likes

this sight puts a smile to my face!!!

4 Likes

It hurts to smile, pulls the stitches lol.

6 Likes

In the past because of my own stupidity I had my jaw snapped down the middle. To fix it they cut the inside of my mouth open to fit a plate to hold it together. The stitches pulled constantly. It was awful

5 Likes

Just smoked on some of that G99 you gave me, man I haven’t felt this relaxed in awhile.
Nice buzz and clean smooth tasting too. Thanks man.
That other seedling is White Diesel x Ghost Rider

4 Likes

Fuck man that must have been awful, how long before you got back onto eating solids?

3 Likes

It should get better with age as well. I will be flowering another out as soon as possible which should be even better with no fuck ups :yum:

4 Likes

Hey man things are looking good. Any pics of the G99 finished product?

3 Likes

For around a month all I was able to “drink” was soups and build up shakes. I was also drip fed for two weeks after the operation to fix it. I lost around 2 stone in weight. One of my favorite foods ever is well done beef steak and still to this day i have problems eating it.

3 Likes

18 Likes

I will take some pics later for you of the jars, woke 30 minutes ago to blood gushing out my mouth. Seriously getting pissed off now with this fucking dental crap, waiting for the misses to get dressed and take me to the emergency room. Gone through 1/4 of a roll of kitchen paper, jammed up on the roof of my mouth but it’s not slowing down much ATM. Ruiined the fucking bed sheets, looks like someone slaughtered a goat on it lol.

5 Likes

Cheers man you still have a bit left of what I gave you. Save me doing it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

holy shit man i hope they can patch you up.worst of the mouth is it’s hard not to move the damn thing.
makes it so hard to heal.get better soon!

2 Likes

by the way that g99 does look tasty. iv’e got a couple of new treats for you as well ,
hoping you’ll be able to partake soon.

2 Likes

Hi man. yeah another 10-14 days if all goes well. Went back in today and they put another stitch in the roof of my mouth where the leak is coming from.

5 Likes