A Shadey spot to grow, Perpetual organic no till

There was a firearm altercation in burnside as well at the Canadian tire store there at lunchtime, lol the wife has just walked into the living room with my shotgun and a sword stick.

4 Likes

Bleach, mites and shotguns, weird times you’re living :sweat:, fortunately you’ve got those jars filled, keep safe … :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Crappy tire was a couple young fellas with airsoft apparently wtf bad idea considering…

3 Likes

My nephew has a friend who’s husband is local Popo he just texted me they think up to 4 dead ATM.

2 Likes

Just horrible, watching the news now. What the hell is happening to NS man wow. STAY SAFE!

Edit: Looks like all clear!

2 Likes

Yes, my nephew said, that his friend who’s husband is in the police told him someone hacked into the police radio frequency and reported the shooting of 2 with 2 wounded as a police officer using there code lingo, they have not said anything yet about this in the news, as they are trying to work out who did it.

1 Like

All these shootings seem to have very convenient timing, for what’s going on right now. The most embarrassing part is the government and rcmp make them selves look like window lickers when they start using FAC instead of PAL for the gun licence, and false facts about guns… youd think the ones in charge at a minimum would know what our licensing system is called

2 Likes

Well a beautiful day in NS today temps are up lovely and warm, I am hurting after changing the winter tires yesterday and today on the wife’s car and my truck. I had to get really wasted last night to get a comfortable sleep and will probably have to do it again tonight might make some edibles tired of oil and little chocolate square sandwiches lol, but it does hide the horrible taste well.

Weedly Update.

Been checking the clone cab plants for mites cant see any evidence so that’s good. The 8 Big Bang seedlings are really taking of nicely, the 3 GDP clones are growing as well which is a big relief, the little Orange Goji seedling is doing great as well all is good in here this week except for the old school try for BNK clones, they have done nothing so got slung out the window :frowning: I will be putting the cloner back in here, and giving them another go with some GR X WD and TER cuttings.

Large Orange Goji plants at the back, 8 BB seedlings front right and the rest are 3 GDP, 1 O G seedling bonus from the re used peat puck and a sebs rev, and the runty O G, which I pulled out of the pot to see why its not growing. Hardly got any roots out of the peat puck in there, so I replaced all the soil and whetted down the peat puck and added more mycorrhizae around it and put it back into the new soil, hoping it will take off now.

The cuts from the GRXWD and TER soaking in some aloe juice and water hoping it will stimulate some root growth prior to going into the cloner.

In the veg tent the 2 TER and the GRXWD are getting over there defoliation the GRXWD front left, looks a bit sad still. The big TER will be going into the flower room Tomorrow if I can lift the pot lol, my arms are killing me. The small one will be going into the empty 10 gal pot the G99 was occupying.

Not sure WTF happend with this pic, might be the light causing the camera to auto compensate for the light. BNK mom front left corner the 3 Caramel Candy Kush are growing like mad, had to raise the light twice this week, leaving the poor little Sebs Rev behind in front of them. I am going to cut all those tops off for clones that should slow them down a bit, then they will get a bit of bending about later. Not seen any mites on the leaves I checked in here after the last spray down with Safers end all. I will keep at it though I dont want them back.

In the Flower Room

We have the messy corner with the 2 BNK the Green Crack next to them.

Green Crack is at 10 weeks now and I will be checking the trichs this week, looks done, doesnt look like the green crack I have seen others growing, looks similar to the Mighty Grape next to it lol.

Close up of a GC bud.

Mighty Grape also at 10 weeks as well. Both these plants smell really fruity, I wish HardRock had given me more of them now :wink:

BNK number 3, best of the 3 as well getting some nice chunky buds on her and the trich production is great. dont understand why the other 2 are not doing as well, could be the soil. She is 8 weeks from flip today.

Wide load TER still not seeing much in the way of seed development on the branch I pollinated but she has more time to go at 8 weeks from flip.

Close up of a frosty TER bud, cant wait to try this one, see if it has the couch lock that is professed for this strain.

Cheers for looking, stay safe.

16 Likes

In the UK its called a FAC not sure what mine says here, I will have to check it lol.

1 Like

FAC was the old system. They got rid of it in 97 for the PAL (Possesion and acquisition licence).

They kind of lose all credibility when they cant even use the correct term for their mandatory licence in news conferences lol

4 Likes

Yep Pal is what I have, didn’t get here until 2006 so thats why.

2 Likes

WTF is going on with the weather, 12c and 14c sat and sun, yesterday 1 inch of snow, today it’s supposed to be rain, and it’s snowing like a barstard, already have 2 inches out there and it’s supposed to be heavier rain this afternoon and last until tomorrow morning, I put the fucking snow blower away Saturday :persevere: the wife did warn me.

1 Like

Here in Spain we’ve got a saying: “Hasta el 40 de Mayo no te quites el sayo” (Until the 40th of May don’t take your coat away" :penguin:. With this wuflu nightmare and evident climate change next thing coming is hearing the :trumpet: :trumpet: of Apocalypsis or Trump being reelected … :sweat:

3 Likes

Yeah that sounds about right George, I just wore a t-shirt Sunday to walk the dogs, with the rainfall that is forecast we could get close we to 25cm, and a ts wet heavy snow, I hope the power stays on. Trying to finish a picture and a some print on a t-shirt for my daughter’s bday on Friday.

4 Likes

Just pulled the Caramel Candy Kush out for a bit of defoliation, and a check over, glad I did because one has gone into flower and its a boy. Cant understand why as its under 18/6 light, and everything else in there is good.

Best looking plant structurally of the 3 which is typical lol.

Balls out everywhere :frowning: another 2-3 days and the little bugger would be dropping pollen everywhere.

7 Likes

Looking great excellent as always catching up on your thread @Shadey. it’s insane to hear your story about the shooting, heard about it on the news and happy you and the people close to you are ok.

You were talking about LABs for PM and other moulds, I’ve had great success with the EM product from www.gardenerspantry.ca. Yeah you can make LAB easily by yourself, but this product has a bunch of other shit and it seems to make my plants happy. I bought a litre put a couple teaspoons of ‘starter’ in a jar with molasses and a few things, and made a litre of usable EM out of it.

Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that plant is a male… Looked great!

And somehow it auto flowered?? Weird man… bad luck, but at least you caught it before it pollinated everything :+1:

1 Like

That looks like good stuff, at least you know what type of labs you are getting, home made you never know how many different types you managed to capture.

1 Like

Well it would be a late autoflower, it’s got to be about 10 weeks old atm. It is weird for sure, I think I might of freaked it out badly, after I drowned it in bleach water that’s was way too strong :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Chopped the Green Crack and the Mighty Grape although I still think I labelled them wrong, what should be the green crack has some purple in it and smells very fruity. I just looked a description for it at a seed bank and its looks like it is Green Crack.

Well here it is in all its not so glory, more like a frigging big mess lol. Great smell to it though so looking forward to trying it out got an early tester bud to try when its dried in the next few days.

Before Trim

close up of the trichs, about 25% amber on them at nearly 11 weeks from flip.

Trimmed and gutted, with the trimmers for scale. Hopefully get 2-3 ounces from this one buds are fairly dense.

Close up .

Mighty Grape.

Before trimming.

Close up bit out of focus :frowning:

Close up of the trichs but not focused well either , bloody camera has auto focus, If I get within a foot of the branch it cant handle it and lies, saying its focused. Very good trichs though, this one was about 40% amber.

Floor shot with trimmers for size. Hopefully get 2-3 ounces on this one as well.

My bucket of cleaning water after washing them, it was crystal clear before they went in it. Makes me wonder how much crap I have combusted and inhaled over my smoking weed life. I think most of the yellow is from the sulphur dust I put everywhere to kill of the mites.

Buds and looking and smelling fresh and tasty now dont think I will go back to not washing buds now.

10 Likes