A Super Sweet Seeds Ⓡ Promo

The closing date to enter is 10th of April. The winning entries will be picked at random and the winners will be announced on the 11th of April.

3 Likes

Thanx for that Pedro_Banned, much appreciated . mechelle . I’m just that thick , takes a few days to sink in to my only brain cell , that I have left in my head lololololol. Thanx again doll xx

4 Likes

@George_The_Vault

R U sure the Vault isn’t there just to contain your big heart?

3 Likes

OOOOOOUUUYEEEAAAÁ VAYA SORTEAZO!!!:sunglasses::heart_eyes: MUUUCHAS GRACIAS POR LA OPORTUNIDAD DEL CONCURSO A @TheVault y a la Super Promo de @SweetSeeds!!!:hugs::green_heart::dash::dash::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:
4 DELICIOSAS SAN FERNANDO LEMON KUSH​:seedling::yum:!!:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

You guys where awesome when I was trying to buy my first seeds and were the only guys that would work with me. Now I have this community to help me too. Thank You!

3 Likes

Count me in on this amazing offer i need beans from the Vault the best seed bank out their

3 Likes

Thank you and if I win they will get here just in time to be my first legal crop, Cheers to the Vault and soon to be legal weed.

2 Likes

Pick Me! Pick Me! Would love some sweet seeds!

1 Like

These guys are awesome! Always happy to help whenever they can! Can’t recommend enough! :smiley:

3 Likes

sweet seeds ? Count me in :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m in! Could be good for summer!

2 Likes

Thanks The Vault for a chance at some Sweet Seeds

1 Like

Please count me in. Not usually one for competition but gotta be in it to win it and all that

2 Likes

I’m in for the WIN!!!

2 Likes

That’s the winning spirit.

1 Like

Great promo. Count me in.

2 Likes

good deal thanks would love to try your gear

1 Like

Count me in please!I want those Sweet seeds.

1 Like

Count me in!

2 Likes

You guys are awesome.
Add me to the list pls, any proceeds going to an OG friend :slight_smile:

1 Like