A Super Sweet Seeds Ⓡ Promo

Ooooh Lemon kush sounds amazing. I’m one of those weird people that likes to eat lemons like normal people eat oranges.

3 Likes

Thank you for the competition, good luck everyone!

1 Like

Thank you for the opportunity Vault! cheers

1 Like

Count me in, Heres some shots, a somewhat recent micro grown Cream Mandarine Auto from Sweet Seeds, and some older micro grown Dark Devil Auto’s of theirs.

12 Likes

Yeeeeeehaaa! I need some luck!

1 Like

Two more days fellas!

4 Likes

And fillies too! :wink: Can’t wait to see who wins! Good Luck all.

4 Likes

Geezus christ Mr.Sparkle. I think those might well be the prettiest things I’ve ever seen. I’d have those in the flower bed.

2 Likes

Cool giveaway, ty!!!

1 Like

Sweet seeds S.S. auto was great. Count me in, please.)

1 Like

Those are just lovely!

3 Likes

Big Thanks to all that entered the Super Sweet Seeds Promo - what a great response!
Without further ado, here is the winner on the Overgrow forum:

A pack of 4 San Fernando Lemon Kush Ⓡ Feminised Seeds from Sweet Seeds Ⓡ.
A pack of Sweet Seeds Ⓡ branded king size rolling papers
A cool Sweet Seeds Ⓡ sticker
A Vault T Shirt

Won by Dtowngrowman68

Could all winners please drop me a PM with your name, address and T Shirt size so I can send you, your prizes!

If you didn’t win this time round then never fear, we will be back again in under 10 days with our 420 day / weekend promo. The best way to keep tabs on upcoming promos is to sign up to our mailing list: The Vault Newsletter Sign Up

To check the other winners visit http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/a-super-sweet-seeds-Ⓡ-promo

If anyone has any questions about The Vault then I am at your disposal.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

9 Likes

Congratulations…excellant.

4 Likes

Congrats to the winner! Cool!

4 Likes

Thank you. The Vault is the best seed bank I’ve ever found I just can’t believe that I won.

5 Likes

Congrats! :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Congrats @Dtowngrowman68! Nice one The Vault! Go overgrow.com!

4 Likes

hi buddy, make sure to send me a PM with your name, address and T Shirt size so i can send you, your prizes :slight_smile:

5 Likes