Abandon the HPS and flower with MH?

All about the Benjamins brother. That’s the way I would go if I could afford it right now. I would put 2 of those 315s in my 4X4 flower tent. 315s? Isn’t that right? You mean what I know! All Love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

lol… Im still drooling over that setup… :thinking:

1 Like

I used to grow awhile back and when I first started flowering I used 3 400w hps in a 7×9 room@ ak 47 and bubblegum. The plants started stretching fast. Buds growing fast and fat .buds so big and stretching stems equal so much string to hold up plants that light couldn’t get to plants. String every fucking where. Then I heard mix a mh into the mix. I was doing sea of green , tops only and the replacement of the hps in the middle with mh fixed the problem. Plants turned out solid buds about 3 to ]4 foot tall , top Lola… I’ll be mixing light spectrum indoors in flower room every time

1 Like

Been a long time since I ran HIDs but I like the mixture of the two more than either of em alone. CMH by itself has too much blue so stretching is inhibited to an almost unmanageable extent, depending on the strain you’re running.

1 Like

I run one 600mh and one 600hps. I’ve been growing for 29 years and I prefer the mix over either one solo.

5 Likes