Ceramic Metal Halides/High Pressure Sodium mix?

Hey there everybody, I was just wondering if anyone here has any experience with MH/HPS combo lighting. II am starting with 50 HPS, and would like to add another 50 CMH’s to give the overall lite a 50/50 mix. I do know people are getting tighter, more compact nugs, with more trichomes, by adding the MH at the end of flower. Has anyone ran a 50/50 spectrum, and if so, how were the results? I am really interested, before I dish out for another 50 lites…I am currently trying this mix in my little eight lite grow trailer (which I will be showing soon), but am only in veg right now, and liking what I see so far.

Thanks for anyone’s time in advance.

Regards,

K.

2 Likes

@Viva_Mexico do you mix MH with HPS in your flower rooms ??

I’ve seen a couple grows with mix spectrum and it definitely seems to make a difference. Looking to do the same in my grow so let me know how it works! Cheers

1 Like

Will do Mano,

I have it going in my mini grow right now, will post pictures soon…Also, I will keep in touch on the end results…

Regards,

K.

1 Like

No, but I am thinking of swapping out 4 or 5 of d.e hps for cmh. Right now I am running cmh in mom room with flourecents and cmh in growth and 1150w d.ehps in flower room. (21 x1150watts)

I will do it more for the veg side than the flower side

3 Likes

Regular hps or double ended?

Double ended…

2 Likes

Interesting lecture on lite’s… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H92g1SFFDKo