ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

Word! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Hillbilly Skunk

Cotton Candy Crunch

14 Likes

Dropped more seeds today. Only 5 of 10 have come up from last week. The dehu really fucked things up, wasn’t accounting for it. New seeds are in high humidity until they break soil. This time I did two of each, Gogi OG F2, Cobra Lips F2, bagseed RUNTZ, Sour Bubble, GG4 RIL F2 @Pigeonman , and Bubblegum Chem F2 @JAWS .

If anyone knows who did the seed runs for the others (minus the runtz) please let me know.

6 Likes

Maybe @Mr.pothead ?

I think @Budderton ?

3 Likes

Been going through a Hillbilly Skunk plant with S1 seeds in it. Very happy with the outcome. Already 40 seeds and quite a few flowers yet to sift through. And the seeded flowers smoke amazing!

9 Likes

Yep. I did a repro using 5 females and 4 males that I got from a pack of Bodhi f1s I recieved from @Emeraldgreen . I started some of the f2s a few weeks ago and got near 100% germination. Here’s a link to the repro.

Best of luck with your starts!!
:v::canada:

7 Likes

Grow space reset and new light hung. Bad boy is bright that’s for sure. Build quality is to be as expected for the cheapest light on the market. Not bad but easy to tell where there could be improvements. Time to bring some plants in over the next couple days!

9 Likes

Looking good man!

3 Likes

Thank you! Too much white right now it needs some green.

4 Likes

Just finishing week 6. You can see the varying levels of unhappiness from the pots.

Temple Flo look quite nice.

Temple Flo x F13 are starting to get pissy.

The babies that are up so far. Had a Cobra Lips already dampen off last night for an unknown reason. Now I’m on edge for the rest.

16 Likes

Cotton Candy Crunch. You can touch the resin and lick your finger and taste orange candy. Wild shit.

19 Likes

Also got some plants set up under the new light. Time to juice those babies up!

13 Likes

What do you have going?

3 Likes

Under the new light are 2 Blue Dream, 2 Heavy Duty Fruity, and 3 Pineapple Express. The mentors favorites. Haven’t seen any of them under LED before

Waaaiittt 4 Heavy Duty Fruity

8 Likes

Lol, I was like: “You’re short by 2 plants!”
:grin:

5 Likes

So ready for this one to be over. In week 7 now. They’re getting angry and the TF are starting to leeeeaaaannn

13 Likes

Caramelicious didn’t mind reversing one bit. Balls on balls on balls

13 Likes

Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve from @shag. Lots of enticing words in that cross.

14 Likes

Thanks for the tag!
Nice, maybe 1M and 1F there, I hope it is 2 girls though.
Good luck and happy growing.

I really appreciate you growing these out. :sunglasses:
If you need a few more of these in the future just hit me up.

Peace
Shag

8 Likes

I will let you know. If I get 2 males I’ll be popping more because I am genuinely interested in both parents in the cross.

Edit, I’ll be popping more in the future anyway. This was for a taste.

5 Likes