Shiiiiiit link us up buddy!

3 Likes

I signed up yesterday. Broke the wiki for the 4th time. :rofl:

3 Likes

I am an idiot when it comes to this but I will try

2 Likes

You got this!

2 Likes

It shows you prompts if someone else is editing or its a conflict. You wait until they are done. Hit cancel then refresh. Re edit and send as long as someone isn’t doing it at the same.

1 Like
5 Likes

Thanks! Got myself on there

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up…much appreciated!

3 Likes

I understand wanting simplicity. Maybe I’ll find a killer plant this winter that would be more suiting.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!!!
Squeezed in on this one!!!

3 Likes

Chopped that Chocolatina x Blueberry Super Silver Haze by the creek. I’m actually really impressed and can’t wait to smoke her. Came out unlike either mom but smells very similar to a Heavy Duty Fruity cut I have. Hopefully she’s as potent!

15 Likes

what a lovely view! looking great bud!

5 Likes

Looks fruity and dank as f. :sunglasses: :metal: :100:

4 Likes

Love clones that root like this. Fresh Chocolatina x BBSSH

8 Likes

I had that happen once to me on an indoor plant.

3 Likes

Chocolatina x BBSSH from the S1 project. Flowered half way under LED and then finished under the sun.

10 Likes

Look like Thursday starts 4-5 days of rain. Might be wrapping it up early for a lot of the girls. This Cotton Candy Crunch is just about ready and looks great. Can’t wait to taste her again!

9 Likes

:100: :fire:

3 Likes

For starting only 1 seed I definitely have faith there is a lot more to find in that cross. I brought some of the flower over to show my mentor who gave me a lot of the clones I have. I took 2 of his clones, made seeds, started one seed and found a plant super similar to ANOTHER one of his keeper clones. And the genetics of the keeper don’t really have anything in common with what I’ve made. They veg totally different but the flower structure and smell are so close.

5 Likes

Cotton Candy Crunch harvest has begun! Such a fantastic smell. Another week would have been great but rain is on the way.

9 Likes