ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

Hell yeah man. I got somethings for you to try as well. Maybe after this deep freeze we can meet up.

4 Likes

Interesting. I never noticed that but then again I don’t rip bongs anymore.

2 Likes

Maybe another 2 weeks and we’ll flip them. Just fed and sprayed with safers soap.

18 Likes

Very close on these plants in one of the 2x2s. I’m pretty impressed with how green they have stayed this entire time. The light panel is probably only pushing 90W but they just love it.

Hillbilly Skunk

Chocolatina

16 Likes

Also shoved a big Blueberry Super Silver Haze mom into the other 2x2 and spread her out. Going to spray the left side branches with STS and pollinate the right side. I only need about 60 more seeds to have enough to send out to the original sign up list.

13 Likes

HS and Choclotina do look nice and happy. Man LEDs sure have come a long way. Been thinking it’s time to go all led. Right now it’s a mix of both. I am due for some new hps bulbs. So it’s either new bulbs or new lights. If it were a little warmer outside I would go with new lights. But the added heat with hid lighting this time of year is nice to have. I have been doing a little digging on the Phlizon brand like you just got. Interested in what your take is on them as you get to know them better.

5 Likes

Genius :nerd_face: if I must say so myself

5 Likes

So far it’s doing great. It’s definitely a budget option. To me that usually means lower build quality but with very similar performance to the higher end options. It’s cold down in that grow room, around 65f. Dry right now as well with the house heat running. Still lush dense foliage. Light is set at 50% and doesn’t make any impact on the temperature of the room.

6 Likes

Landed safely ! Thank you
@ABushOfKush :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Pretty quick! Glad they made it. Good luck with them!

7 Likes

LEDs have definitely reached a performance level above HPS. Not to mention the savings in power consumption. I can crank out the same yield but use less than half the power.

6 Likes

From yesterday. I’m thinking they’ll get flipped at next watering

19 Likes

DIY octos are doing okay. I topdressed a cup of organic fertilizer yesterday. They haven’t stopped growing, but are not getting the green I want. Using the outskirts to veg some larger plants.

The Bubblegum Chem plants still need to hit the gas. One looks better than the other. I don’t think it liked the insecticidal soap.

16 Likes

Kicking ass brotha! :mechanical_arm:

I have 4 Bubble gum chem going at the moment and also noticed the slower veg when compared to the others in the tent.
These have very interesting leaf serrations. I look forward to seeing them in flower. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Thanks! They have been slow and small from the start. I have a feeling the unhappy one is a boy but the preflowers are just barely beginning. I kind of hope it is so I can look at a happier plant!

6 Likes

Looks like a good run.
Excited to see all of these in flower.
Good luck
shag

3 Likes

Thanks @shag! Hopefully I can keep the wheels on at both grows. That big LED is going to have a sea of flowers beneath it.

3 Likes

Alright I think the top dress is bringing me on the right track. 3 day difference.

Today

16 Likes

Veg space is has a lot of seedlings right now. Bastard is coming along slowly.

20 Likes

What exactly did you top dress with? Looks like they responded quickly. I have also found that a nice foliar spray with some seaweed will green things up rather quickly too.

3 Likes