AC Infinity?

Does anyone have any experience with AC Infinity lighting?
I have watched alot of videos on them
And from what I can tell they have all good components for the price…
Samsung diodes and such.
All the par measures are spot on and from what I can tell (I’m a newbie to led lighting) can’t be beat for the price.
Anyone have any dealings with them?

2 Likes

I see a lot of people on here who use them and seem to have good results, you’re about to get a 1000 different opinions though

2 Likes

i have one 100w AC infinity… jury still out… looks good, performs good… although its the only led light i have that the panel has stained yellow. no performance issue from the staining so far. but i guess really any light with lm301b or lm301h will do. but theres a lot of imitation diodes out there.

1 Like

Thanks, the Samsung diodes are what drew my interest in them…
I have always run HID so I am completely new to led technology…

Well AC makes a good light, not the best on the market but it is decent. If you decide to go with an AC Infinity led let me know and ill see about hooking you up with a deal.

4 Likes

Right now there is on amazon 85 bucks off a Spider Farmer SF4000, and Vivosun has a VS4000 for 299.

Yes im shooting myself in the foot here. There is a reason the are AC Infinity and not LED Infinity

3 Likes

AC Infinity appears to be an engineering driven company. :+1:

They have been steadily growing their product line and the only potential disappointment I’ve seen is the clip-on fan
(nobody has a good one near as I can tell…)

The modular concept they have employed is interesting. Their specifications look excellent and they are almost hitting my mandatory "a buck a watt" across their offerings.

That said, I don’t know anybody (other than the_bot) that’s running them here.

The only thing (and it’s a very minor issue) is that I prefer long strips of leds instead of clumps (like quantum boards) as that gives a more even light intensity, but that’s a cost driver.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

I know, right? WTH? It seems like an easy play…

2 Likes

I have a cheap 12" desk fan I’ve been using steadily for 5 years.
Granted the oscillating feature eventually packed up a year back but it’s still blowing air like a champ (does use 20 watts though).

Some of the complaints about the clip-ons are down right scary… Multiple reports of ‘almost fires’ etc.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Haven’t used their lights but their Cloudline Lite fans are pretty nice. I have a brand new unused Iongrid S22 (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09CKBYSF9?ref=nb_sb_ss_w_as-reorder-t1_ypp_rep_k1_1_8&amp=&crid=36D0DBKUY8GV8&amp=&sprefix=ac+infin) I would let go for $100 shipped though (in the US)…

2 Likes

I have a good one

1 Like

I use their controller 76 but not their lights. They have some cool units.

I saw spider farmer mentioned, I can vouch for that light. Been using the sf4000 for 3 years now.

3 Likes