Accidental extra 15 minutes of light during flower

So I opened the tent this morning and then left to do something and it took me almost 15 minutes after lights out to realize it was still open.

They were exposed to small, fairly dim ceiling lights during that period(not directly overhead)

Is this going to ruin the flowering hormone or something? And should I unplug the light from the timer and plug it back in once they had 12 hours or just let it ride out ?

2 Likes

No bro. It won’t effect a thing. Cannabis will flower still with even 13 hours of light a day. If you were to turn the lights on half way through the dark period you’d also be fine. It’s when it happens repeatedly the plants freak out

13 Likes

I accidentally left my garage lights on over night once when flowering… Didnt phase them a bit. Cannabis is forgiving :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We all have had issues with lights on when they were suppose to be off, a door open, a timer malfunction… A few days in a row does get to them, the plants have to rejig its chemical process and they are not that quick to change things.

3 Likes

Yep! My lights were on for a full 3 extra hours last week; I changed the timer to extend the dark period back to 12 hours, then switched back to regular lights out the next day. It’s a gut check for sure, but as everyone is saying, nbd if you don’t make a habit out of it!

3 Likes

Yes, but don’t leave them on long, and don’t make a habit of it!

5 Likes

Got a little overwhelmed by the holidays and after my guests left I got stoned as duck and passed out early yesterday.

Yep, left the flower door open and ceiling lights on for about 6 hours.

1 Like

Yeah, that stoned part got me also.

2 Likes

That’s was at the end of my post mate incase you missed it :v:

1 Like

Good news! Thanks for all the replies.

1 Like

“It is well with my soul.” - say out loud, repeat daily

1 Like

Had to be auto correct :joy:
Unless y’all out there rocking :duck:

Quack, quack…