Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Hashplant2 is the outdoor version of Amnesia Haze.

Hybrids From Hell – Hashplant2

Hashplant 2: X-files x Core AmnesiaARNE X Danish Gold

Type: Sativa dominant

8 weeks of flowering

Harvest time: Sep 10-Oct 30

Happy, creative sativa ‘up high’

Good mold resistance

14 Likes

Harvesting my last unicorn beast today, 13 weeks, coupd probably let her run another week. Original haze x unicorn poop.

25 Likes

That plants looks great @GreenHighland!

2 Likes

Thanks, hopefully she smokes well!!

3 Likes

Looks like Robin (from Batman) photobombed your pic. Nice bud.

1 Like

Hi, in which lattitude is this Beastie growing ?
Cheers…O.

1 Like

50-52 N latitude

1 Like

Cool, thx man.

1 Like

in off-season now. A kiddo that cant play in his magic garden
this year i will focus on finding a particular pheno of my monster and I would love to give a try on Lieu Hanh IBL Hyp3rids is offering cuz I love FET´s work
now is all about testing and testing and i feel like my brain is melted in rubber

3 Likes

Lao Gold S1 regular seeds from one branch, might get a 1000 or more seeds from this big plant.

RSC Lao Gold was the male donor

19 Likes

So that’s a pine tree right? I got a bunch of those in front of my house hahaha. That might be thr biggest plant I’ve ever seen. Cmon more details plz, is that photo shopped?

2 Likes

Lao Gold from TRSC?

1 Like

Well it started flowering about 2 weeks earlier and finished about a month sooner. I probably could’ve taken it several weeks earlier than that if it’s speedier like you say. As it is it’s an uplifting but short of speedy, woo woo SEA kinda high. Happy making stuff. It’s a sticky but not greasy plant. Cough inducing.

The Aussie one is fruity and f*cking delicious and has the goods I need. Pain relief (thcV?) uplifting and energizing but not teeth grinding like a Oaxaca. That plant put out about a lb. without me doing anything after I put it outside and it grew into the ground. I’m imagining what the hash is going to be like.

4 Likes

Nope not photoshopped, but some Danish varieties are real beasties, also especially with Haze in it. This one is one of them.

Old farmer Nepal is another one, which can be big.

17 Likes

Laos is another sat I would love to pilot

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to experience a true haze to date so could someone enlighten me as to the draw of them? The closest I’ve experienced to an energetic buzz was from some ISS i grew a couple years back. Just never had the opportunity due to never been in my area in the 90’s or 2000’s

I’m not asking anyone to send me anything I am genuinely curious to the attraction for this type

2 Likes

well closest thing you might reach is fantastic and its Neville´s Haze but from Mr Nice Seedbank
there still avaiable in AMS seed retailers, and Its suberb

1 Like

you cant go wrong with Mr Nice Nevilles Haze, still a blast from the past

1 Like

Iss is a haze hybrid i belive grapefruit x nl5 haze. Where did you get it if you don’t mind me asking. Wait for hempy or mahakala(sp) to chime in. They are always running haze.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2).