Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

i’m not breeder, only grower…
these beans are from the elanius… i buyed them at grower.cz,but he is at icmag.com too
I’ve got another one pheno of H25xBB looks very different as the first…with harvest i upload it.

2 Likes

Nice looking Silver Haze. Well done. Did you find a keeper?

2 Likes

Good day, you must have my ON Haze x Original Haze, because I never sold or gave away any of the “ON Haze” seeds.

I did however release a small batch of my ON Haze x Original Haze and I suspect you have that.

It’s lineage is a Nevil’s Haze female cutting that I got in 2004 (the seeds came directly from Nevil around 98/99) crossed with an Original Haze male from the seed collection of Skunkman Sam that I got in 2012.

That made the original ON Haze that I used to breed against many of the more famous clone-only cultivars available in California in 2019.

Over the years of popping my ON Haze seeds, I selected my favorite female phenotype from my ON Haze plants and back-crossed her with a very fragrant Original Haze male (a brother of the first one) in order to increase the expression of the Haze scent and high.

ON Haze x Original Haze is one of my favorite smokes and I am sure you will like it. Very few of those seeds were released.

16 Likes

Thx…what do you mean that keeper? it’s from sensi seeds bank

1 Like

Were the plants good enough to take cuttings to grow again?

2 Likes

Ok, wow. These would have been from your first drop and were made presale I think. @webeblzr bought them from you and gifted me 5 seeds.

I have 2 beans left and missed getting a clone from the one female I got. I had two males and misjudged the pollen sacks and never got any.

It blows me away to open the jar. The smell is so old school and very complex, and toxic in it’s seductive nuances. I have two seeds left but also got a few seeds on my girl from 4P haze by @lefthandseeds (Paonia Purple Paralyzer X Panama Haze… I think I have that right).

It’s been my special treat jar. I only have a half pint left but it is so cool when you crumble it and it blasts the terpenes. It also smokes so smooth and soft. hmmm. time for a bowl! I talked myself into it!

Thanks for the info, @ToddMcC. I hope i get to some of your other repros before long. Been a crappy year and a half as far as work or income for me. But, I have an old place I’m remodeling and it’s rural, and I grow and smoke legally so I’ve never been happier. Thanks for the history blast on what was actually really going down back then. I’m super happy with the gems I got to grow (thx @webeblzr! ). peace

10 Likes

Oh mate, life is too short for growing only one strain :grin:,but i was want try it grow
Plants looks good with high yield,but harvested plants are still wet for smoking and other is still in da box, so it’s early to rate

3 Likes

Well make some more goddammit. Lol
Please make some more. Lol

2 Likes

All day beach bud!!

Some pics of my Super Lemon mom…SLH!!
Strawberry Cough in the back, Sorry for dirty up the thread…cough cough

40 Likes

Anyone have information about
Piff s1 x Black Haze / Mango Nigerian

16 Likes

Hi @Tmac, welcome to OG! Go to Introduce yourself and “introduce yourself” to the community. Have fun!

1 Like

I’m almost 100% certain Piff S1 = Cuban Black Haze brown pheno… based on JJ’s own words…
So it should basically be a variation of Uptown Brown bx, only instead of having TD’s Mango A5 in it, (which is Mango Nigerian x A5 bx), it is just Mango Nigerian crossed to CBH, then crossed back to the same mother cut of CBH again… Might be more hazy than Uptown due to the Northern Lights in A5… Should be something good.

8 Likes

No. Send me some. I’ll let you know what’s what.lol
Sounds good. Can’t find them anywhere. How’d you get them?

5 Likes

There’s packs around if you search online seed banks.

5 Likes

I can smell church, sandalwood, and an old bookstore just reading this. Sounds excellent🤤

8 Likes

THANK YOU! Sounds like a pretty good mix.

2 Likes

Oh my now this is what I need in my life

3 Likes

01c38fe04ae2710c8d237be6747f99727fdb822bbaeeee2a0923ab0f9c780d7e Cannacrabber

4 Likes

My first experiences with cannabis were landrace sativas, so it’s sentimental. For me, it’s all about making the ordinary, extraordinary. Getting baked before I go about my daily dozen makes everything that much more interesting.
Don’t get me wrong, the couch-lock you get from indicas is nice, but only at the end of the day.

6 Likes

I grew Tangerine Haze 20 yrs. ago and this is the only picture have…

11 Likes