Adventures with Autos

This is my first time growing autos. I got a Ghost Rose, Afghan Kush, Dark Devil and Wedding Cake. I’m using a 4x4x8 tent with Mars Hydro 3000 and Technaflora nutrients. I didn’t realize how much they were gonna stretch so the Dark devil is looking SHHHHIIITTT. But other than that everything else is looking good. I’ll try and get some pictures up but I’m still figuring out how to use the site.

17 Likes

First with you pics, let it finish uploading and bring out a code before hitting post and they should pop up for ya

4 Likes

They get taller for an auto. Most complain about short autos, but I’ve had good luck with Sweet Seeds Dark Devil and REALLY good luck with their Black Creams (I reversed and made fem seeds from my second batch). On average, they were 3ft or so… And not a bad yield and nice colors to boot!

4 Likes

Yeah she really really stretched. It’s already about 3 feet tall At least.

1 Like

Welcome aboard glad to see you’re posting I’ll tagalong if you don’t mind
Paps

1 Like

Good to have ya partna!!!

Mighty fine garden :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: and I’m coming along for the adventure

1 Like

Tuned innfor the Ghost Rose. :grin:

3 Likes

I’m gonna pull up a seat too. I have nothing but love for autos! And you got your hands on some really nice genetics too.
:eyes:
:robot:

1 Like

That is a fantastic strain. Took a couple pictures of just the buds this morning. Couple others from the grow and the start of my next run.

2 Likes

Just a little update. The Hindu Kush is finishing up really nice I think she will be ready to chop middle of next week. The Ghost Rose is looking faaaaatttt and bringing out some amazing colours. I’m think she will need about another two weeks to finish.

6 Likes

they do look great!! pretty nice tops

1 Like

Nice job, proud to see these grown out.

1 Like

Couple more pictures of the ghost rose. I wanted to leave it another week to wait for the white hairs to turn red but she keeps popping fox tails so I think I will chop it down tomorrow.

5 Likes

The 3 plants on my first auto run are chopped and hung. It’s been a learning experience and I already have my second run of autos started. Here is the Ghost Rose before I she got hung.

3 Likes

looks like a good haul. enjoy :yum:

1 Like

The dark devil was dry enough to jar. Got about 30 grams of smokeable bud. Doesn’t look the best but taste great burns great and does the job to medicate me. The Hindu Kush and Ghost Rose will need another few days but it’s looking good.

2 Likes