22 Likes

Happy little girls!

3 Likes

1 month 1 day

6 Likes

Twizler doing good
Pinched big fan leaves on one the other not they are the ones up front

5 Likes

My buddy made this for me don’t know all the stats yet going to run tests later today

16 Likes

Looks pretty good but you should definitely crunch the numbers :+1:

2 Likes

We did ppfd numbers and they were good
Gonna do more later today not quite sure how to do it

8 strips of 560mm Bridgelux strips… :thinking: about 100W max. (8 x 13.6W)
Comes down the the driver as well.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Check these out mr. Sparkles

9 Likes

I’m growing a trizzler auto that’s currently on day 27. :partying_face:

4 Likes

Next time you start autos, don’t use the peat pucks, when the roots hit the outer nylon part that holds the puck together, it can trigger the plant to flower to early, and you end up with very small plants, from what I have experienced.

7 Likes

Gonna cut them off when I pot, hoping to pot before roots reach the membrane I usually use my aero garden and put outside but wanted to start something getting the itch

4 Likes

Good luck, I hope it works out for you.

I have used party cups split one down the sides and put inside another cup together, when you up pot, remove the inside cup and separate it, make sure the soil is moist so it stays together when you remove it from the cup. Then just transplant into the bigger pot.

5 Likes

True,true,true.I had this issue as I mainly grow autos

2 Likes

Really? Huh. I guess I’m not using peat pucks on Autos again lol

4 Likes

I found out It Is true that most auto seeds that encounter problems at roots development stage like hitting the bottom or hitting lot of perlite Will start to grow as big as your nose,and try to flower.I Just tossed One last week.

4 Likes

My trizzler back left is on day 27 she was a last minute substitute when one of the seeds I had intended for her autopot spot started lagging behind the other 3 seeds. The other 3 autopot plants are on day 32

My first time growing one indoors. Look at that tight node spacing!

13 Likes

I find that the flowering when the tap root hits the bottom trait is variety specific. Most modern autos won’t do that, but anything with my Lowryder2, for example, does even in the F2 generations.

10 Likes

My poisons rose just popped

1 Like

I got two gonna lst one and pinch one