Afghanistan how it’s grown

I wasn’t being political

But if you look around the world, Cannabis has been fucked by all things political.
Just look back at history…Kashmir, Vietnam (Reagan) Colombia ( the FARC)… Burma …Mexico…the list goes on.

No one is political …it all goes hand in hand.

Paz

4 Likes

I was not speaking about a militar defeat like with brits and ruskis, but the fact is you had to leave ther country, so the result is the same …

And the opium chinese war, I know, wasn’t refering specially to you, amigo, just didn’t wanted to open a door and seems someone has already entered … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

Ok…but as the author of the post…I don’t see people’s opinions whither right or wrong are political…

Paz

It’s just a Topic

Paz

1 Like

I know, found it making a search as now I am going to grow some afghan strains and wanted more info. Just saw mister :bee: comment and couldn’t resist, my bad, sorry amigo … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

Attrition :+1:

Es nada.

Ciudate

1 Like

Wrong again, I don’t know where you get your info from but it is incorrect. We didn’t HAVE to leave, we chose to leave.

1 Like

457 deaths Of the UK forces …and treble it for brave soldiers who lost limbs to incendiary Bombs…in Helmand.

Totall waste of time …

Killed or maimed because of politicians…give veterans a break…salt of the earth.

3 Likes

Ok … @Panamajock how are you man ? I sprouted 2 Devils !

I like geo … Mazar L36° N … Mendocino L39°N … Me L23°S … puff stuff

Mazar Space View.bmp

4 Likes

Good luck…they are pretty good for autos…take care.

I’m ok my Br friend…some Panama haze bx2 just flipped.

Take care

4 Likes

I would love some of that stuff…would grow great on the isthmus…

U r Mountain Ora will love where u are…

1 Like

Talk about the conteiners size … the yeld … soil

:call_me_hand: :zap: :green_heart:

2 Likes

An old Soviet occupation era ad from Soldier of Fortune. Apparently, you could also order a full-sized poster for $3.95. Propaganda is interesting.

3 Likes

I remember when the USSR invaded Afghanistan. In fact, there was even a Rambo movie about it. We sure changed our tune when, in 1998, our embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed.

Don’t get me started on Iraq. I spent over 2 years in that country altogether, only to watch ISIS take over. The worst part is the ISIS situation is what we were trying to PREVENT. I was there in '03 for the invasion, '04-'05 and '08-'09. My second deployment was the worst by far. During that one, there was the Sadr Uprising, Fallujah (the whole damn country went up in flames; Fallujah just got all the press), 2 battles for Baquba, the Abu Ghraib scandal and the country’s first elections. That’s not counting the dozens of minor skirmishes that took place between major battles.
The worst part was when I was back in the States, I had people tell me words to the effect of "get out of the country if you won’t support our president…from CIVILIANS who supported the war but refused to actually join the military. Frankly, I will never for give the American people for that.

2 Likes

In case instagram takes the video down I uploaded it here:

1 Like

Amigo…I only started the thread about weed…I respect and honor your service…my brother was part of the black watch who worked alongside that mission…brave guys who played the bagpipes on the advance …who wondered what the fuck they were doing there…respect …this is a thread for weed.

We can all In Hindsight … wonder why the fuck we were even involved there…considering how it has worked out nowadays.

Maybe we should, take a breath and think of the future.

Much respect…

Paz

2 Likes

…I’m just so sorry …that it all happened.

1 Like